Post: How long do you think it will take for BO2 to get annoying?
10-05-2012, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What I mean is, when MW3 came out, I loved it, I thought it was the best COD ever. But now I fucking hate it, I the game til like March. So how many months do you think it will take for Black Ops 2 to start being annoying as fuck and stuff.

The following 7 users groaned at ThreeJewOne for this awful post:

akGCO47, BushyBu, Cien, GE90, HomelandSec, Porter_Justice, TheReturn
10-05-2012, 12:17 AM #2
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by ThreeJewOne View Post
What I mean is, when MW3 came out, I loved it, I thought it was the best COD ever. But now I fucking hate it, I the game til like March. So how many months do you think it will take for Black Ops 2 to start being annoying as fuck and stuff.

Here is your shit why MW3 is going to Suck: You must login or register to view this content.

Yet you still play this game, I think if there was a requirement age you for your SIG you don't reach the requirements

EDIT: 1337 POSTS!
Last edited by HomelandSec ; 10-05-2012 at 12:19 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to HomelandSec for this useful post:

bucknastey, Goone, Porter_Justice

The following user groaned HomelandSec for this awful post:

jay2nice000
10-05-2012, 12:25 AM #3
eggyj
Mario!
Originally posted by x0xo View Post
Here is your shit why MW3 is going to Suck: You must login or register to view this content.

Yet you still play this game, I think if there was a requirement age you for your SIG you don't reach the requirements

LEET Status

The following user thanked eggyj for this useful post:

deathmore
10-05-2012, 12:27 AM #4
xCes-
Banned
BOPS 2 will be fun and not as boring as MW3 as there is zombies which looks bloody epic Smile

The following user thanked xCes- for this useful post:

GE90
10-05-2012, 12:32 AM #5
Originally posted by x0xo View Post

i mean i was just curious what people think, i liked mw3 for couple of months, now its just annoying, chill out dude haha
10-05-2012, 02:17 AM #6
x F i k i
Bounty hunter
I liked Mw3 for the 1st... 3 days? Then people started usin FMG9 Akimbo and other sht like Final Stand. In my opinion Bo2 is gonna be MUCH greater since, as DedicationalHax said, there's zombie mode. I never got bored of Bo1, maybe 'cause it was my 1st CoD, my k/d is sht and even if i go 30-20 my k/d still goes up so i don't rage a lot, or maybe 'cause i fkin hate IW >:<
10-05-2012, 08:54 AM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff
After playing black ops 2 I went back onto Mw3 and was sooo bored.
Black ops 2 is new and exciting and they really stepped up the multiplayer, I usually play all CODs for the whole 12 months anyway (except WaW) so I have no worries:p
10-05-2012, 09:29 AM #8
deathmore
Do a barrel roll!
The only thing I can expect now when playing objective games would be people wanting to blindly rush the objective to get their score streaks.

The one thing that will make this game bad will be overuse of RC XDs and hunter killer drones (I abused the hunter killer drone at eurogamer for all 4 days, so I mean anyone could do that).

Though playing the game at eurogamer, a few of the maps are in no way designed for 4 teams of 3, especially in hijacked when you're doing either of the following:

Spawning in front of something (therefore shot in the back)
Spawning behind someone
A person spawining right in your face.
Being killed after a 2-3 seconds of spawning when moving.

But that's for multi team (4 teams of 3), so that's bound to happen.

Remember, millions of people world wide play this game, we have no idea what people will find and abuse.
10-05-2012, 12:27 PM #9
RedEyeMonster
Do a barrel roll!
It depends on the updates and how they develop the game then i will give my verdict :p
10-05-2012, 12:34 PM #10
Default Avatar
COD
If I get bored of a cod I simply just play a different game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo