10-08-2012, 07:32 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dont normally pre-order as i can get the game early anyway, but if theres a chance i wont be able to get those extra maps im gonna pre-order.

best sites in uk?

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

Redadski
10-14-2012, 06:36 PM #29
You must login or register to view this content. - I pre-ordered MW2 from there and it came 4 days early, and then Dead Island came 2 days early. This year I'm going to the midnight opening at Game because I'm sad :P
10-22-2012, 09:28 PM #30
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
£32.99 here
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked BOOMSHAKALAKA for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER
10-24-2012, 06:21 AM #31
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I'm just going to game at midnight :fa:
not sure how reliable ordering online from shopto would be :p

yeah.. wow midnight release fuck /facepalm im gonna get it before most people though because where i live it releases like 16h before us/uk (australia) :carling: im getting mine in the morning on the 13th
10-24-2012, 07:48 AM #32
zJezzah
Gym leader
I would say game they do a fair price like everyone else, if you want to get it at midnight you can and they always deliver on time or you can pick it up, i have pre-ordered it from their since mw2 and its been fine every time.
10-25-2012, 10:38 PM #33
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
If Tesco does the game for £25 when you buy a £25 psn card,

I'll get that, add a tenner, then buy the season pass for DLC.

At midnight :satisfied:
10-28-2012, 05:29 PM #34
Greig2012
Save Point
I just get it from santa :fa:
10-29-2012, 02:54 PM #35
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
if anyone gets this early could you upload it?
so i can play it on cfw :happyguy:

kthnx
11-10-2012, 04:17 PM #36
Okay I just pre-ordered a copy from Tesco like last week for £30 then realised I can't really rely on them getting my copy for launch... I checked my order status and it still hasn't been dispatched so I decided to pre-order it from Shopto.net and I'd like to confirm they have started shipping copies on Saturday!

I wouldn't get my hopes up though because Royal Mail will hold the parcels till Monday morning sadly!
11-10-2012, 04:59 PM #37
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by 95 View Post
Okay I just pre-ordered a copy from Tesco like last week for £30 then realised I can't really rely on them getting my copy for launch... I checked my order status and it still hasn't been dispatched so I decided to pre-order it from Shopto.net and I'd like to confirm they have started shipping copies on Saturday!

I wouldn't get my hopes up though because Royal Mail will hold the parcels till Monday morning sadly!

just to clear that up mate,

shopto have said they wont be sending them out until monday, it was on their site. royal mail would send it regardless. all they are doing is taking payment which is a automated service of sending you a dispatch email and a photo of your packaged item. royal mail wont collect these from them until monday and you will definately recieve it on tuesday

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

satya_95

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo