10-16-2012, 01:06 AM #1
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I guess I'm very slow. I always thought it was until 2012. Woops, no need to groan just cause I made a little mistake. I found out several months later cause I'm not all over CoD's dick okay? I actually have better things to do (League of Legends). I just read that Elite info was out and read it in the FAQ, and heard it for the first time. Dicks gonna be dicks I guess, no?

F@ggots.

I guess I overestimated this community. Ty for being so great.

Groan me some more. I don't feel the hate yet.
Last edited by Luffy* ; 10-17-2012 at 02:29 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Luffy* for this useful post:

Porter_Justice, riotmost

The following 10 users groaned at Luffy* for this awful post:

HomelandSec, Houdini., hTx_Stunna_713, JP, LockedName, NJN, Nummpty, SilentOne15, warman_94
10-16-2012, 10:25 PM #11
LOL true, PS3 ftw.( i have an xbox, it sits in a box Awesome face)
10-16-2012, 10:45 PM #12
Forgive
[MOVE]I am a independent black woman. [/MOVE]
If I'm correct, I thought their contract expired a week ago. I think they need to renew it now, as far as I know. I hope Sony steps up to the plate soon, :happyguy:
10-17-2012, 02:30 AM #13
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by Justice View Post
I removed my groan and thanked you ONLY because you did what people do when they suck or get owned in the actual COD games.

Use the excuse that you "having a life" is the only reason you failed. LMAO. That's like saying Inception is a really good movie after just watching it. Then saying you have better things to do then watch movies as a coverup

The "better things to do" implies I have found a game much more great than CoD, which is League of Legends. Not saying "I have a great life," cause I really don't.
10-17-2012, 02:32 AM #14
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Luffy
The "better things to do" implies I have found a game much more great than CoD, which is League of Legends. Not saying "I have a great life," cause I really don't.

How many League of Legends threads have you made?
10-17-2012, 02:33 AM #15
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Originally posted by Justice View Post
How many League of Legends threads have you made?

1? But that's irrelevant. This is a CoD focused communtiy, so why would I bother talking about LoL. If you want to see my posts, you should go to the LoL forums and see the 100s of posts I've made.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo