10-26-2012, 09:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 1- We all know all the Kill Streaks was annoying, Any noob can get it easily, People running non stop with Ghost

Black Ops 2- They focused on Kill Streaks again which everyone will be running Ghost, non stop Kill Streaks in the air....

Hate me all you want, but once you play the game enjoy the non stop Kill Streaks.

The following user thanked johnmiller89 for this useful post:

FOXHOUND

The following 12 users groaned at johnmiller89 for this awful post:

akGCO47, BushyBu, Derpy Hooves, eggyj, Im Your Upgrade, iZigg, N.W.A, Porter_Justice, Wondoh, x F i k i, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
10-27-2012, 09:10 AM #11
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jake View Post

Score Streaks how ever feel easy to get! When I played it they were just too easy to get!

Badass

When we played it the Scorestreak requirements were lower than they were at Gamescom. So the final score requirement is not known yet.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 10-27-2012 at 09:16 AM.
10-27-2012, 12:07 PM #12
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Badass

When we played it the Scorestreak requirements were lower than they were at Gamescom. So the final score requirement is not known yet.

The final requirement has been announced and was posted on here last week Smile it was like 300 for a UAV it was the same for us!
10-27-2012, 12:50 PM #13
N.W.A
Niggaz With Attitude
Originally posted by johnmiller89 View Post
Black Ops 1- We all know all the Kill Streaks was annoying, Any noob can get it easily, People running non stop with Ghost

Black Ops 2- They focused on Kill Streaks again which everyone will be running Ghost, non stop Kill Streaks in the air....

Hate me all you want, but once you play the game enjoy the non stop Kill Streaks.

You're probably terrible at the game so you're just bitching. :ha!:
10-27-2012, 04:22 PM #14
FOXHOUND
Do a barrel roll!
this is make very angry
10-28-2012, 03:34 AM #15
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I resent the idea that "noobs" easily got killstreaks in Black Ops. Killstreaks on BO1 took quite a bit of skill in comparison to any other COD especially since you only got it by being able to get kills and they didn't stack. I can assure you no noob has ever earned dogs on Black Ops. They wouldn't even select a ks higher than 7

Your issues with Ghost deals with the fact that the only killstreaks noobs could consistenly get was Spy Plane. Ghost isn't anymore annoying than MW3 giving away UAV, Portable Radars and HB Senors to anybody with a pulse.

Obviously you're trolling but the only killstreaks "noobs" had a chance at getting was Spy Plane, Care Package or Counter Spy Plane. In fact only noobs worry about how "op" killstreaks are. Players like yourself will be doing what you do best: Going negative giving up killstreaks and going negative shooting down killstreaks...

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Badass

I tend to play only in clan parties, but the score streaks do seem easy. Also most clan players stop collecting tags after gaining a lead. We play to win but the longer the game, the longer the ownage can last... I tend to think winning and playing the objective are different ideals.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 10-28-2012 at 03:37 AM.
10-28-2012, 05:00 AM #16
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
You've probably never even played the game so you have no right to judge yet besides ghost doesn't even work the same way it did in the first Black ops
this is just ignorance at its finest. No
10-28-2012, 05:04 AM #17
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Cant wait 4 it
10-29-2012, 11:06 PM #18
AhhMahZing
Are you high?
Originally posted by johnmiller89 View Post
Black Ops 1- We all know all the Kill Streaks was annoying, Any noob can get it easily, People running non stop with Ghost

Get this.
Noone cares what you think.
11-01-2012, 10:43 PM #19
imoderatur-
Do a barrel roll!
people relax some people know more knowledge please do not gloat Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo