11-01-2012, 04:00 AM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 1 simple question. Why does everyone believe the new call of duty games will be amazing when we all know it will be crap and yet we all still want to believe it will be good? i mean cmon whens the last time a good cod came out that had minimal complaining? i mean you buy the game and just complain i know thats how people are but seriously if you dnt like it dnt buy and complain. WHY DO WE ALWAYS TRY TO BELIEVE IN SOMTHING WE KNOW IS FALSE AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN?
Last edited by Toke ; 11-01-2012 at 07:30 PM.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

ICS Vortex

The following 4 users groaned at Toke for this awful post:

Im Your Upgrade, suhel, T RAW
11-01-2012, 01:20 PM #11
NFFB
Do a barrel roll!
COD 4 is the best COD game ever. MW3 was alright. Not really a big fan of black ops.
11-01-2012, 01:58 PM #12
Toke
PC Master Race
bioshock and the last on us :happyguy:
11-01-2012, 02:02 PM #13
☆Z☆
Bounty hunter
:blank:............................
11-01-2012, 05:00 PM #14
-Luke
Former Staff
The only CoD game that has recently came out that I disliked was MW3. Black Ops was good, MW2 was good, MW1 was good too. I loved all of them, and I did like WaW before it just got filled up with modders. Smile

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

Toke
11-01-2012, 07:32 PM #15
Toke
PC Master Race
i play ps3 and pls go your i clearly stated my opinion in the middle which was follow by my ultimatum question
11-01-2012, 07:49 PM #16
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
Honestly, I see CoD as a sort of social-based game. After all, it is multiplayer, and if you're playing by yourself (none of your friends play it), it will get boring a lot quicker than the guy playing it with 10 of his friends.
I think that another factor is how new you are to CoD. You can say all you want about what's new in the next CoD, but in the end, every CoD game has the same core gameplay, and no matter how fun that gameplay may be, it will never be as fun as the first CoD game you've played (I'm judging this based off of my experience and some of my friends' experiences).
If I had to put it into one final sentence, I would say:
Call Of Duty is a game that requires you to find your own ways to have fun. You and your friends make what you can of it, and create your own unique (and hopefully fun) experience.

Also,
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
i mean cmon whens the last time a good cod came out that had minimal complaining?

MW3 did include less balance than the previous CoD games, but that was just one game, and it was made by Infinity Ward, not Treyarch. Black Ops was balanced enough for me to have fun, so I trust that Treyarch will repeat their past actions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo