11-03-2012, 07:53 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,
This is a thread for those of us who either want to get the game early, or who are getting the game early and want to help a brother out.

I want to see all those UK people who have a shop they are planning on getting it from next week and post the following details for others to see and hopefully use.
Please use the format below:

Shops contact details:
Additional Notes: (price etc)

So for example I have rung around a lot of places in London, and here a couple which could be useful to some people.

Date In Stock: Friday 9th
Shops contact details: Game Master You must login or register to view this content.
Additional notes: I rung 2 different game masters and both were selling in on Friday 9th.

Date In Stock: 8th or 9th
Shops contact details: Games Land You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Notes: He wasn't sure on 8th or 9th so I might ring back to get a more precise date

I don't want to see people posting on here asking if anyone knows any in said location. These posts will be deleted.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

Abtean, BurnoutBoz, DEREKTROTTER, zL_j8hnb, Mudkip, Newelly, Nuke, Platinum G, Smexeh, SuperGamecube64, Xx--AIDAN--xX
11-05-2012, 04:32 PM #38
iiJoKa-x
Climbing up the ladder
Anywhere in Small Heath, Birmingham?
11-05-2012, 04:35 PM #39
jacobh
Keeper
Originally posted by Carbon0x View Post
Games Master said they'll be selling on Friday but they won't be selling the hardened edition for definate, the guy said to call back and check on Friday for that.

Games Land said they'll have the regular edition on Friday (and they will be selling). The hardened edition will be available on the 12th.

I will be looking for more shops in the London area tonight.

How much did they say the regular edition was? :confused:
11-05-2012, 05:29 PM #40
Originally posted by jacobh View Post
How much did they say the regular edition was? :confused:

I forgot to ask that, sorry.
11-05-2012, 09:13 PM #41
xLew--
Former Staff
anywhere in kent? let me know!
11-05-2012, 09:31 PM #42
Originally posted by Newelly
Your friend got there at a later date! If this is the shop in cradley heath they sell it like 1-10 days early

Address:

Official Playstation Centre
156 Halesowen Road
Old Hill
Cradley Heath
B64 5LP

Tel. 01384 569040

Do you get Nuketown 2025 with the Black Ops II if you buy it from there?
11-05-2012, 09:47 PM #43
jacobh
Keeper
I forgot to ask that, sorry.

I'd go and buy a copy but I think they're going to charge £50+ and it's not worth it really!
11-05-2012, 09:55 PM #44
Originally posted by jacobh View Post
I'd go and buy a copy but I think they're going to charge £50+ and it's not worth it really!

I'm going to phone up again tomorrow and ask the prices, hope they are not too much.
11-05-2012, 09:56 PM #45
jacobh
Keeper
I'm going to phone up again tomorrow and ask the prices, hope they are not too much.

alright cheers.
11-06-2012, 05:55 AM #46
Gowtho
Gobble
I was going to Games Land but I changed my mind. In a previous post, someone said that it costs £70 for the normal edition so I don't think it's worth it unless you really want the game 5 days early.

Personnally I might receive the Hardened edition from amazon on Monday and I have to go to Germany from Friday to Monday so even if I have the game on Thursday, I wouldn't have any time to play the game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo