11-03-2012, 11:43 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking not too shabby Enzo

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Source: mp1st

The following 16 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

ℳaTiCz, GodDrinksPepsi, Insult, JP, LilP, Mr.Amitoz, Mugen904, NJN, Jango, Platinum G, Press ►, Pulsar877, Solid Snake, x F i k i, xXxNathanxXx
11-04-2012, 10:59 AM #11
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
looking not too shabby Enzo

aftermath looks a little like downturn of mw3.
11-04-2012, 11:46 AM #12
Insult
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
looking not too shabby Enzo

This Map is Slums
You must login or register to view this content.

This ones Plaza
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Insult ; 11-04-2012 at 11:52 AM.
11-04-2012, 12:36 PM #13
zJezzah
Gym leader
When i firsted looked at the aftermath picture i thought of downturn on mw3 and plaza reminded me of a black ops map aswell hmmmm :Upside Down Happy/ Smile:P!..... Smile:P
11-04-2012, 12:42 PM #14
_KraZed_
Do a barrel roll!
Standoff looks like Hanoi from Black Ops 1 just during the day.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo