11-05-2012, 08:02 PM #1
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ConTrapTion is recruiting for Black Ops 2 and we are looking for good players. We want people who are going for the win and use teamwork and communication to do it.

We have a youtube channel that we'll be uploading tons of videos to You must login or register to view this content.

We'll also be getting big into eSports by making a Gamebattles team and possibly a traveling team for LAN tournaments and other tournaments.

Requirements (Will be updated later with more):

-Must have a mic
-Must play the objective and go for the win
-Must have above a 1.00 K/D

If you are interested in joining or have any questions just post below. Post your PSN below and when the game comes out we'll send you an invite. You can also send me a message or add me on PSN, just send it to Spinout209.
Last edited by Thrillz ; 11-23-2012 at 04:48 AM.

The following user thanked Thrillz for this useful post:

Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
11-15-2012, 04:19 PM #29
Hi mate, im looking for a long time clan, as im currently unemployed due to personal reason, so ill have alot of free time on my hands for the next 6-12 months.

Ill just start by saying im a team player. Im always playing the objectives and ofcourse i always go for the win Winky Winky.
I also live in Australia if thats any concern.

I purchased BO2 yesterday arvo and am already on lvl31.

My current stats are:
K/Sad Awesome 1.94 (dropped from 2.40 because i was playing while tired)
W/L: 1.20 (wins are solo, not partied up)
Average Weapong Accuracy: 19-21%

I have turtle beach px5 headsets so i can get the full upper hand by sound whoring and hearing the enemy 1st.

My current PSN is: oP3RF3KT3D

Give me an add if you would like, i think i could be a great asset to your clan.

Thanks!
11-15-2012, 09:40 PM #30
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by SVNDR View Post
Hi mate, im looking for a long time clan, as im currently unemployed due to personal reason, so ill have alot of free time on my hands for the next 6-12 months.

Ill just start by saying im a team player. Im always playing the objectives and ofcourse i always go for the win Winky Winky.
I also live in Australia if thats any concern.

I purchased BO2 yesterday arvo and am already on lvl31.

My current stats are:
K/Sad Awesome 1.94 (dropped from 2.40 because i was playing while tired)
W/L: 1.20 (wins are solo, not partied up)
Average Weapong Accuracy: 19-21%

I have turtle beach px5 headsets so i can get the full upper hand by sound whoring and hearing the enemy 1st.

My current PSN is: oP3RF3KT3D

Give me an add if you would like, i think i could be a great asset to your clan.

Thanks!

I invited you
11-16-2012, 11:13 PM #31
my Psn is leachy48 please add me, have been looking for a good clan for ages as my current clan are never online!! mw3 kd of 1.4 bo1 kd of 1.05, BO2 currently at .89 but that is going up W/L ratio 40 % but Iusually come top of leaderboard cause of captures etc
11-17-2012, 01:57 AM #32
TheBurntCeltic
Boston <---- My Town
Originally posted by Thrillz View Post
ConTrapTion is recruiting for Black Ops 2 and we are looking for good players. We want people who are going for the win and use teamwork and communication to do it.

We have a youtube channel that we'll be uploading tons of videos to You must login or register to view this content.

We'll also be getting big into eSports by making a Gamebattles team and possibly a traveling team for LAN tournaments and other tournaments.

-Must have a mic

If you are interested in joining or have any questions just post below. Post your PSN below and when the game comes out we'll send you an invite. You can also send me a message or add me on PSN, just send it to Spinout209.

I'd like to join my psn is TheBurntCeltic
11-17-2012, 04:54 AM #33
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by Thrillz View Post
ConTrapTion is recruiting for Black Ops 2 and we are looking for good players. We want people who are going for the win and use teamwork and communication to do it.

-Must have a mic

I applied for your clan today.
11-17-2012, 11:02 AM #34
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by TheBurntCeltic View Post
I'd like to join my psn is TheBurntCeltic

Aight I invited you

Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
I applied for your clan today.

I accepted it
11-23-2012, 04:48 AM #35
Thrillz
You talkin to me?
Updated the requirements to join the clan, if interested let me know
11-29-2012, 12:37 PM #36
Psn: RatedMostHated

Kdr: 1.95 (Most games are snd and always solo)

Im also from the 209! Lol
11-29-2012, 08:48 PM #37
Teko
Banned
PSN: Kriipt
KSad Awesome Around 1.6 Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo