Post: ☣ Team MvK* | Most Valuable Killers RECRUITING For Black Ops 2 ☣
11-05-2012, 09:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Clan Name: Team MvK* Most Valuable Killers MvKGaming*™

Clan Tag: MvK*

Motto: Team MvK* More Than Just A Team! -Were A Gaming Family-

Recruiting:

Yes/No

YouTube Partnered Channels:

You must login or register to view this content.

Facebook:

Twitter:

Games Played:

Call of Duty 4, Call Of Duty World At War, Call of Duty Mw2, Call Of Duty Black Ops , Call of duty MW3, Medal of Honor War fighter, Ghost Recon Future Solider, Far Cry3 , Battlefield 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

About us:

We are a Call Of Duty clan that has been around since MW2 with roots from World At War. We are dedicated to working together to assure the greatest enjoyment of our gaming experience. Most of our high ranking members have been playing together for many years so you dont have to worry about in-fighting and another unorganized "clan" like most others on PSN. There are plenty of opportunities to gain rank and awards based on your actions withing the clan and no act of valor or loyalty goes unnoticed here. Take a look around and register then begin interacting with other members or request a tryout and become a member of one of the most original and time tested PSN clans of all times.

How to Join:

Sign up on website Comment on this post and ill post on your profile the website link on here or Look on youtube's profiles for Website Link.

Description/Other:

Mw3
Elite Clan level 36 / Gold Clan Tag / Custom Elite Emblems & Titles

BO2
Elite Clan Level 16 / Gold Clan Tag

Need to be premium but Free Elite Is Fine too / Need to Be active on site and Clan Ops and on Ps3

Clan LinK EliteYou must login or register to view this content.

If u cant find it just search Team MvK on Elite and apply after u signed up on the Website to get accepted

Founders/Leaders:

J30-06K and BuC-ShoTz

Clan Battles

MvK v xCHK

MvK v SynS Game 1

89 Elite Members and 130+ Members on Website and Total Clan To many to count Smile

Desktop image made by II-Bulletz-II other image MOJO17017 made
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 02-23-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Updateing Links & Clan Battle Videos

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

XxShadowhawkxX
11-20-2012, 07:10 AM #11
DocterBang
[B]Going Hard Doe[/B]
Originally posted by mojo17017 View Post

Clan Name: Team MvK* Most Valuable Killers MvKGaming*â„¢

Recruiting:

Yes/No

Facebook:

Twitter:

Games Played:

Call of Duty 4, Call Of Duty World At War, Call of Duty Mw2, Call Of Duty Black Ops , Call of duty MW3, Medal of Honor War fighter, Ghost Recon Future Solider, Far Cry3 , Battlefield 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

About us:

We are a Call Of Duty clan that has been around since MW2 with roots from World At War. We are dedicated to working together to assure the greatest enjoyment of our gaming experience. Most of our high ranking members have been playing together for many years so you dont have to worry about in-fighting and another unorganized "clan" like most others on PSN. There are plenty of opportunities to gain rank and awards based on your actions withing the clan and no act of valor or loyalty goes unnoticed here. Take a look around and register then begin interacting with other members or request a tryout and become a member of one of the most original and time tested PSN clans of all times.

How to Join:

Sign up on website Comment on this post and ill post on your profile the website link on here or Look on youtube's profiles for Website Link.

Description/Other:

Elite clan lvl 32 / Gold Clan Tag/ Custom Elite Emblems & Titles / Need to be premium but free elite is Fine too / Need to Be active on site and Clan Ops and on P33

If u cant find it just search Team MvK on Elite and apply after u signed up on the Website to get accepted

Founders/Leaders:

J30-06K and BuC-ShoTz

Current Members:

80 Elite Members and 107 on Website and Total Clan To many to count Smile

I would like to join , I have an HD PVR and I've played competitive CoD since MW2. I've done gb tourneys and I've been a 3 Digit. Hmu to talk.
11-27-2012, 11:59 PM #12
Originally posted by mojo17017 View Post

Clan Name: Team MvK* Most Valuable Killers MvKGaming*â„¢

Recruiting:

Yes/No

Facebook:

Twitter:

Games Played:

About us:

How to Join:

Description/Other:

Elite clan lvl 32 / Gold Clan Tag/ Custom Elite Emblems & Titles / Need to be premium but free elite is Fine too / Need to Be active on site and Clan Ops and on P33

Founders/Leaders:

J30-06K and BuC-ShoTz

Current Members:

80 Elite Members and 107 on Website and Total Clan To many to count Smile

im signed up to MVK on website but i want to be part of the elite clan
12-01-2012, 02:13 PM #13
Hey dude, I'm super active, I can't wait to try Clan Ops when it comes out... Add me if you can?
I'll be waiting on it. Happy
12-02-2012, 06:52 PM #14
Originally posted by iLennyBhoyx View Post
im signed up to MVK on website but i want to be part of the elite clan

Originally posted by DocterBang View Post
I would like to join , I have an HD PVR and I've played competitive CoD since MW2. I've done gb tourneys and I've been a 3 Digit. Hmu to talk.

Originally posted by ZenParagon View Post
Hey dude, I'm super active, I can't wait to try Clan Ops when it comes out... Add me if you can?
I'll be waiting on it. Happy

i posted on your profiles the Website link
12-03-2012, 08:11 AM #15
Country Boy
Climbing up the ladder
interested and looking for a new cod family for black ops 2.
12-04-2012, 08:03 PM #16
Originally posted by tanner7 View Post
interested and looking for a new cod family for black ops 2.

i posted on your profiles the Website link
12-19-2012, 09:46 PM #17
Nadez
Keeper
i'll also join!?!?
12-22-2012, 01:35 AM #18
Excision
NextGenUpdate Elite
buddy add me i just left an elite clan HqK
clanHqk.com
add me on psn DirTy_iNTeNTz-
12-22-2012, 02:22 AM #19