11-08-2012, 03:05 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

So a while ago there was news that you can livestream without a capture card, straight from your xbox.
That was it, no details.
However today David Vonderhaar shared with us the information regarding livestreaming in black ops 2 and how it will be intergrated with elite and Youtube.

today announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops II's new live streaming feature, available when the game launches on November 13th, will let players live stream gameplay on YouTube directly from the Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3 game consoles. The first of its kind innovation coming from Activision and the game's developer, award-winning studio Treyarch, will allow players to live stream Call of Duty: Black Ops II multiplayer League Play games, as well as the player's webcam and audio commentary while playing

Pretty self explanatory, that livestreaming will now be intergrated directly into the game...
However we will have to wait and see if the streaming quality will be decent.

Call of Duty Elite takes the live streaming experience even further, letting viewers on Elite see the player card of the user that is streaming. With just a couple clicks, viewers can dig deeper to see such information as class loadouts, recent match data, as well as career stats across supported Call of Duty® games on Elite.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II player live streams will be viewable on YouTube via web browsers, mobile and tablets through Call of Duty Elite as well as individual YouTube user channels.

Elite will give in depth look into who is streaming and let you see what the player is using.
As well as this the streams will be available through both Youtube and Elite.

Now one of the main aims of this is due to be to get more people involved in CODcasting... If you haven't experienced CODcasting you are missing out because it is crazy!
This will give people the ability to CODcast Live! aswell as letting Youtubers do live comms etc.

No news whether or not this will also be intergrated into Zombies for those zombie lovers out there.

You can read the full thing here: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 11-08-2012 at 03:10 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

JordanCarr, Det0x, Null1995, OBC, Super Gamer, warman_94, Yoszhi
11-08-2012, 03:29 PM #2
OBC
Banned
that is some good shit Smile
11-08-2012, 04:12 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I'm not really excited for the multiplayer but i'll admit, this is pretty damn cool.
11-08-2012, 04:23 PM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Oh that is intersting news and changes the game.
11-08-2012, 05:43 PM #5
I'm going to use the F*** out of this!
11-08-2012, 06:44 PM #6
TheSentinel
Do a barrel roll!
This will be beast <3 I hope it's in really good quality, but if its 480p or less then it's gonna suck.
11-08-2012, 07:03 PM #7
Snapback
Climbing up the ladder
I have a BMI Pro. So if this has good quality and you can stream to twitch too. Im gonna be pissed. And so will all the other people that have a 200 dollar capture card. That streams.
11-08-2012, 07:24 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheSentinel View Post
This will be beast <3 I hope it's in really good quality, but if its 480p or less then it's gonna suck.

It's up to 320 I believe.
Which sucks.
11-08-2012, 07:31 PM #9
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Snapback View Post
I have a BMI Pro. So if this has good quality and you can stream to twitch too. Im gonna be pissed. And so will all the other people that have a 200 dollar capture card. That streams.

I have a capture card, too. However, this is good for the community. Quit being so selfish.
11-08-2012, 07:40 PM #10
Harry
Former Staff
ok so that is awesome, treyarch are the best! This will mean a hella lot more BO2 Videos tho :/ + you wont be able to commentate :p. Will probably be used for gamebattles disputes aha. Good post Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo