11-09-2012, 10:18 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone with the game have a quick look in the settings please and see what settings we have and see if we can fine tune the audio like in the first black ops?

any one else want the old style
audiosettings like in black ops?

mw3 sound settings were abit basic, literally just volume and no fine tuning.

personally i dont want to hear the music when we have 1 minute left etc just interupts the game. i just want to hear ingame sounds thats all.

anyone else hope this will come back with black ops 2? or does anyone know or have seen the settings menu?

EDIT:

heres the audio settings!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 11-09-2012 at 10:46 AM. Reason: added picture

The following 3 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Porter_Justice, SuperGamecube64, Xion7200
11-09-2012, 09:17 PM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Where has this thread been all my life, YES! Soundwhoring FTW!!!

Admittedly, I have the Official PS3 headset but hey it's still better than the TV haha. Black Ops 1 audio still sounded great with Ninja Pro. And Dead Silence + Awareness sounds like Ninja Pro from Black Ops 1 or Sitrep Pro + Dead Silence in MW3. Nice! I remember them mentioning guns sound different depending on the player's surrounds too.

Black Ops 1 also had better character voice usage. Meaning you could easily tell if the person near you was friendly or enemy based off his accent. MW3 didn't seem to have that feature. Being able to distinguish an enemy or friendly based off him speaking while reloading, planting claymores, throwing nades, etc was very helpful in sound whoring...And that's when I didn't have a headset.

well i did make one a while back when we had some leakers, i asked for it to be bumped so i could post in it again but no mod did it so i just made a new thread xD
11-09-2012, 11:20 PM #12
Glaucoma
Do a barrel roll!
Can't wait to turn the music volume all the way down for search and destroy!Happy

The following user thanked Glaucoma for this useful post:

xLew--
11-09-2012, 11:35 PM #13
Awesome. This really, really helps in S&Awesome face, especially in those clutching situations. I can't tell you how many times I used to clutch S&Awesome face just based off the sounds and other peoples' footsteps. Now that I have a headset, it should be even easier. That is, if they did the dead silence and awareness perks right, and not fucked it up like in MW3.
11-10-2012, 10:06 AM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
really dunno why we didnt get these options in mw3
11-10-2012, 10:27 AM #15
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by xLew
really dunno why we didnt get these options in mw3

Because iw are just a joke they don't do shit won't chance shit in there last two games, but hey Muslims come along complain and bang they do something, racism ruins everything, 3arc will make the game so competitive, they even turn search in 1.30min rounds, now all they need is to make search round switch
11-10-2012, 10:31 AM #16
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
'Hearing Impaired' would that just make it louder?
11-10-2012, 11:02 AM #17
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Frenchy
'Hearing Impaired' would that just make it louder?

yes, and probably less bass more treble

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo