11-13-2012, 01:00 AM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive been trying to redeem the nuketown code and it still says Invalid. Just wondering if anyone has managed to redeem theirs .
11-13-2012, 08:40 AM #11
mying still saying servers are unavailable and got it at midnight release and my code not working :(
11-13-2012, 08:53 AM #12
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by xX View Post
i think i know why. I just rang sony and they said the servers 4 store are busy but they also said that my code looks foreign and my copy was made in Austria but i brought it in the uk. You need to ring the store that you got it from and activision

lol where did you buy from? if your disc is UK region so should be the code.
11-13-2012, 08:56 AM #13
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
lol where did you buy from? if your disc is UK region so should be the code.
i brought mine from a local shop but it says made in Austria on the box but its in English so i made an Austria psn account and now i can download my nuketown and zombies on that Austria account Smile
11-14-2012, 09:00 AM #14
killerboc
I am error
Got mine yesterday it's not even the code for my country but it seems to work just shows you how much taught goes in to these things they don't give a fuck bout anyone

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Derek a lot of my mates having the same prob it's a disgrace

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

It's a disgrace if you ask me don't understand it at all

The following user thanked killerboc for this useful post:

M26-_-LOBBYS

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo