11-14-2012, 11:30 AM #1
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Every time I load up black Ops 2 it either freezes or I get a Error server unavailable message. I asked my friend who lives a couple of doors up from me if he can get online and he was able to get online with no problems what so ever? so I went over his house and recovered my PSN account on his playstation3 and loaded up blackops2 onit and I still get an Error? but then when I signed back into his, he can get straight online, werid huh? it seems that only the people who have 3.55/CFW[/U] playstations are getting this error. I bought the legit disc copy midnight release and I'm on OFW 4.31.

In my opinion I think it's a ban, it could not be could just be a server error, but then why couldn't I get online even round my friends house? If it's not a ban then great there will probably be a game update soon to fix this or they just need to sort they dog shit server out.

It says the server levels are at Defcon 4
You must login or register to view this content.

Let's just hope for the best and hope they find a solution why some PSN user's can not access Black Ops 2 Multiplayer.

Edit[/U]: Make sure to follow David Vonderhaar's on twitter for the latest update's. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TOM DAINTY ; 11-15-2012 at 12:24 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to TOM DAINTY for this useful post:

forflah123, imthejerkx, InSaNe-xPWEEx, joni_djESP, KINGMANI, Ziom230
11-14-2012, 09:23 PM #47
LightModz
League Champion
11-14-2012, 09:29 PM #48
tennistalan
Do a barrel roll!
This dam problem does not have anything to do if you have modded old cods its just a thing 3arc need to fix
11-14-2012, 10:36 PM #49
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by tennistalan View Post
This dam problem does not have anything to do if you have modded old cods its just a thing 3arc need to fix

Yes it does,just black ops.... not mw2 cod4 or w@w,even if that ps3 was not jailbeaked.just a transfer from a jb with a moded eboot or a patch.ff 2 of mine have this prob 1 does not and works with my name that got banned on bo not long after it came out, we dont have this pob with infinity ward never have never will,FUCK GAYARCH I CAN NOT BELIEVE SONY LETS THIS SHIT HAPPENSleepy Head
11-14-2012, 10:53 PM #50
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Blazing247 View Post
Every time I load up black Ops 2 it either freezes or I get a Error server unavailable message. I asked my friend who lives a couple of doors up from me if he can get online and he was able to get online with no problems what so ever? so I went over his house and recovered my PSN account on his playstation3 and loaded up blackops2 onit and I still get an Error? but then when I signed back into his, he can get straight online, werid huh? it seems that only the people who have 3.55/CFW[/U] playstations are getting this error. I bought the legit dick copy midnight release and I'm on OFW 4.31.

In my opinion I think it's a ban, it could not be could just be a server error, but then why couldn't I get online even round my friends house? If it's not a ban then great there will probably be a game update soon to fix this or they just need to sort they dog shit server out.

It says the server levels are at Defcon 4

Let's just hope for the best and hope they find a solution why some PSN user's can not access Black Ops 2 Multiplayer.

Edit[/U]: Make sure to follow David Vonderhaar's on twitter for the latest update's. You must login or register to view this content.

It's weird what's going on lately for some users.
I've heard of no problems yet for Xbox users, just PS3.

Earlier today I was playing it perfectly, then I came back after dinner and can't play. Other people are, and some aren't. :/
11-14-2012, 10:55 PM #51
SNOWBALL105
Do a barrel roll!
Actually the problem does not have anything to do with modding black ops 1 my friend doesn't own a 3.55 and has never modded black ops 1 and he gets the error
11-14-2012, 10:58 PM #52
thenewbigmack
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by GhostFaceHax View Post
Yes it does,just black ops.... not mw2 cod4 or w@w,even if that ps3 was not jailbeaked.just a transfer from a jb with a moded eboot or a patch.ff 2 of mine have this prob 1 does not and works with my name that got banned on bo not long after it came out, we dont have this pob with infinity ward never have never will,FUCK GAYARCH I CAN NOT BELIEVE SONY LETS THIS SHIT HAPPENSleepy Head

Has nothing to do with a jailbroken ps3
11-14-2012, 11:07 PM #53
TheRealChicken
Do a barrel roll!
Now i always get signed out from PSN when i start Black Ops 2 on my Account with the "Server not available" Error.
11-14-2012, 11:44 PM #54
eddyfalmaguer
Bounty hunter
Can anyone confirm that activation is not banning everyone ,or it just a server error , can someone help me here please thanks
11-14-2012, 11:54 PM #55
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
David Vonderhaar‏@DavidVonderhaar

Still investigating "An error occurred while trying to find a session." Usually means Matchmaking servers miss my blowtorch. More soon.

Thats what he posted so it doesnt look like a ban Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo