11-15-2012, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so i tried this thing and it worked for me but im not sure if it will work for everyone but its worth try..

okay first off try this with an account you already have then if i doesnt work, try make a new account and then try this again Happy

HERES how to fix it:

STEP 1- on the XMB menu delete the black ops 2 update
STEP 2-make sure you are signed out of psn
STEP 3-start black ops 2 and update it
STEP 4-go on multiplayer/zombies (you still have to be signed out)
STEP 5- sign on using the XMB menu not by clicking on the online
STEP 6-then click online and you should connect to the server(btw before clicking online try going on options then pressing select first and see the version and connectivity thing)

okay for the people who it didnt work for try make a new acc and see if it works then Happy

this worked for me, so dont hate if it doesnt work for you:/ comment if it worked or not Happy
Last edited by oViiPeRx ; 11-15-2012 at 10:58 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to oViiPeRx for this useful post:

II Dave II, moiz41510, Pixie Lott, RaspberryIce, REBUGFirmware, tennistalan, Werdup!!, YooYoOoN

The following 5 users groaned at oViiPeRx for this awful post:

iTruceFret, ℳaTiCz, annern, Liam-, The Rangers
11-18-2012, 12:36 AM #56
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Originally posted by johnsc View Post
Thanks buddy! Im on cfw 3.55 though, will the patch even work for me then?

Hmm i don't know but i doubt it.
Long time that i have a CFW i think you need to got to the new 4xx CFW
11-18-2012, 12:39 AM #57
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Didn't work for me either, but then again yesterday I had no connection issues with my Slim system, today I can't get into MP even if my life depended on it.
11-18-2012, 04:04 AM #58
ok ill try it now if it doesnt work is there any other way of doing it ?? and why are the servers down ???

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

didnt work :( is there a nother way i made a new account and it didnt work
11-18-2012, 04:25 AM #59
Originally posted by oViiPeRx View Post
okay so i tried this thing and it worked for me but im not sure if it will work for everyone but its worth try..

okay first off try this with an account you already have then if i doesnt work, try make a new account and then try this again Happy

HERES how to fix it:

STEP 1- on the XMB menu delete the black ops 2 update
STEP 2-make sure you are signed out of psn
STEP 3-start black ops 2 and update it
STEP 4-go on multiplayer/zombies (you still have to be signed out)
STEP 5- sign on using the XMB menu not by clicking on the online
STEP 6-then click online and you should connect to the server(btw before clicking online try going on options then pressing select first and see the version and connectivity thing)

okay for the people who it didnt work for try make a new acc and see if it works then Happy

this worked for me, so dont hate if it doesnt work for you:/ comment if it worked or not Happy

didn't work for me mate?, i sent you a friend request my psn is Lenny_Bhoy1 accept mate Winky Winky
11-18-2012, 09:19 AM #60
Doesn't seem to work for me either. I think this is a CFW issue.

Running a duplex off Rogero 4.30 and keep getting the error even after updating to 1.03.

Anyone running OFW getting the problem?
11-18-2012, 09:41 AM #61
SirOcelot
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by abcdef1234567 View Post
Doesn't seem to work for me either. I think this is a CFW issue.

Running a duplex off Rogero 4.30 and keep getting the error even after updating to 1.03.

Anyone running OFW getting the problem?

You betcha I am! Very irritating and nothing we can do about it other than bitch to Treyarch which seems as if it will fall on deaf ears. We are left with two options 1)Wait it out 2)Return/Sell it.
11-18-2012, 04:29 PM #62
Originally posted by Anonomous11 View Post
didn't work for me mate?, i sent you a friend request my psn is Lenny_Bhoy1 accept mate Winky Winky

my psn is xCaallumJonesx my MeaNxMaChInE got banned :(
11-20-2012, 08:12 PM #63
Originally posted by dr.jigsaw View Post
it worked for me after 1.03 hotfix

-delete patch
-new account
-install patch 1.03
-options, select
-sign in
-press o and play

amazing Smile
11-20-2012, 10:23 PM #64
Wow!! I seriously can't believe that this actually worked! I have been trying to get my wife's ps3 to stop these ridiculous server not available errors for days now! We have 3 ps3's in my house all on the same network and settings (obviously different static ip addresses) 2 of the 3 could connect to the servers. My wife's ps3 seemed to be stuck on the 22.0.-1 hotfix thing. I noticed when I used this method it immediately updated to the current hotfix.

Hopefully treyarch and activision will get their s*** together and help out the rest of you that are having these problems. In the mean time thank you for this thread, I still can't believe something so simple solved this issue!

EDIT:
I also wanted to add that this worked for me on my normal use account. I did NOT have to go the route of creating any type of new account.
Last edited by oneeyebear ; 11-20-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: add information

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo