11-23-2012, 10:27 AM #1
y260
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Black Hat is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment in BO2. It can hack, destroy, or capture all sorts of ordinance in game.

I've compiled three of my top secrets with this equipment:

If you don't have time to watch, the three secrets are:

3) Remotely capturing enemy care packages.

2) Inuring or killing an enemy with his own equipment.

1) Stealing friendly care packages.

Do you have any other Black Hat tactics to share?

The following 20 users say thank you to y260 for this useful post:

0089aj, 6jarjar6, amplif1er, bmxrcodol04, DaRBdaPlaYa-, James_Bond, KaReM-D, KINGMANI, Leftwinger, morgan8088, Mugen904, My Hate, Jango, RaspberryIce, skillz369, Swifter, Tahoma, Thrillz, UnknownKid, xSoulEdge
11-23-2012, 04:27 PM #11
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by y260 View Post
The Black Hat is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment in BO2. It can hack, destroy, or capture all sorts of ordinance in game.

I've compiled three of my top secrets with this equipment:

If you don't have time to watch, the three secrets are:

3) Remotely capturing enemy care packages.

2) Inuring or killing an enemy with his own equipment.

1) Stealing friendly care packages.

Do you have any other Black Hat tactics to share?

LMAO that last guy was like "Dubya Tee Eff" LOL good stuff dude i knew this but thanks for the contribution!

The following user thanked amplif1er for this useful post:

y260
11-23-2012, 07:04 PM #12
This is a great video! I've subscribed man.
Stoked to get my new HD PVR2 in a few days, I've missed recording so much! xD

The following user thanked DaRBdaPlaYa- for this useful post:

y260
11-23-2012, 08:33 PM #13
y260
Brute
Originally posted by Stone View Post
I actually have a question. Do you know if when your using the black hat, does it put you on the enemy radar? Whenever I'm hacking something that takes a while (like a sentry gun), enemies always pop up and kill me like they knew I was there. Even when there's no UAV up or anything. So does hacking with the BH put you on their radar?
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you show up on radar when hacking. I think people tend to kill you purely because of how still you have to stand when hacking.

The following user thanked y260 for this useful post:

Stone
11-23-2012, 09:56 PM #14
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Well, that's good. Many have not used the black hat yet so I figure this'll be helpful for those people.

I knew those as well, the trick you didnt include is that it can destroy score streakers.
1 black hat will destroy;
uav, counter uav and maybe a few others
helis can be destroyed using 2 black hats, but some require 3 so you would need to die or have a launcher, if you didnt know this check it out, try pointing it at score streaks it doesnt have to be looking at it either (can be through walls)
11-23-2012, 10:35 PM #15
I've been non-stop using the Engineer/Black Hat set up.
I don't think I've ever had so much fun destroying noobs! xD
11-24-2012, 10:51 PM #16
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
I LOVE your series man, keep the good work up. Your voice makes it sound very professional :y:

The following user thanked Stealth_Tek for this useful post:

y260
11-24-2012, 10:54 PM #17
y260
Brute
Originally posted by Mr.Kane View Post
I knew those as well, the trick you didnt include is that it can destroy score streakers.
1 black hat will destroy;
uav, counter uav and maybe a few others
helis can be destroyed using 2 black hats, but some require 3 so you would need to die or have a launcher, if you didnt know this check it out, try pointing it at score streaks it doesnt have to be looking at it either (can be through walls)

That was a tactic I was considering putting into the video. Thing is, it takes a pretty long time to hack score-streaks. For something like the UAV, it would probably be faster to just use a stinger. Having said that, there is something cool about destroying a plane without touching it.
11-24-2012, 11:36 PM #18
Mr.Kane
Greatness
That was a tactic I was considering putting into the video. Thing is, it takes a pretty long time to hack score-streaks. For something like the UAV, it would probably be faster to just use a stinger. Having said that, there is something cool about destroying a plane without touching it.

It is effective but far easier just to carry a launcher, just thought I would mention it cause you didnt include it, I wasnt sure if you knew about it or not.
11-25-2012, 12:14 AM #19
J-Glips
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ObeyReality View Post
I've been non-stop using the Engineer/Black Hat set up.
I don't think I've ever had so much fun destroying noobs! xD

Same here! Just running around hacking threw the wall is so much fun. Also, if you run Scavenger you can re-supply as long as you're killing. It somewhat makes it easier, when running wildcards, you still will only be able to have 1 if you only equipped one, but you can definitely still have fun.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo