11-25-2012, 03:09 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For people who don't know EMP nades got a big set of buffs.

EMP nades effect radius is not affected by walls, in other words throw it at a wall anything behind it goes boom.
Also destroy any equipment and ground killstreaks.
Radius is bit bigger too don't know the number but would guess it near 5m.

Was playing around with it, may make a class just for it.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 11-25-2012 at 03:12 PM.
11-25-2012, 07:48 PM #2
I played up against a party of 6 who each carried 3 EMP grenades, and spammed them all over Nuketown 2025.

They seem to be quite effective. I probably had my minimap disabled for about 50% of the game :p
11-25-2012, 08:05 PM #3
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Storm View Post
I played up against a party of 6 who each carried 3 EMP grenades, and spammed them all over Nuketown 2025.

They seem to be quite effective. I probably had my minimap disabled for about 50% of the game :p

I have play against people like this, it get to the point of been annoying. I also hate when people use the Bouncing Betty and put a Shock Charge in the same place and you can't do anything. :FU:
11-25-2012, 10:24 PM #4
BillyxD
Who’s Jim Erased?
i use them when i run radar on gamebattles.. also in CTF ill just throw a emp nade at the flag and it will destroy all equipment giving me 150+ scorestreak each time :3
11-26-2012, 03:16 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Coqui View Post
I have play against people like this, it get to the point of been annoying. I also hate when people use the Bouncing Betty and put a Shock Charge in the same place and you can't do anything. :FU:

One reason why I put on EMP nades was to counter that :p
Carried on using it for a couple of rounds and boom.
11-26-2012, 03:18 PM #6
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Coqui View Post

I play search and destroy only to camp at the back of maps with 2 shock charges, 2 bouncing bettys and scavenger.

The following user groaned new_egg_edd for this awful post:

ONEster
11-27-2012, 07:01 AM #7
t_h_e_Dagger
Pokemon Trainer
Flak jacket + tactical mask <3
11-27-2012, 08:52 PM #8
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
Yeah, after reading this thread I put them on and have loved them since. Very helpful for people who hate Bouncing betties and shock charges.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo