Post: (Ps3) - Looking for good chill players to party up with and make a team
12-26-2012, 08:39 AM #1
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Clan tag is [WeGy]

My psn: Mr_Gotchu. Add me if you're interested after you read all this vv

WeGy stands for We Got You or Gotchu which is a term obviously that many people use when they have your back. That speaks for itself. Thats what the clan is.

No, we don't give a fuck about your K/D or W/L. It means nothing. Most GOOD team players don't have amazing K/D's. I risk my life all the time to save and help teammates and I go out of my way to make the team better. Fuck my own stats. That's the attitude i want my members to have.

WeGy is a clan started by myself (Mr_Gotchu or SmackinZombies) that is primarily to play online together with other good and chill guys out there and just have fun as we smack the other teams . We are not here trying to be the best clan in the world. If you want to join, expect to play with funny, cool people and have people to mob with online, and have fun doing it.

Requirements:
-Must have a mic
-Must be CHILL. And cool. Don't be a stubborn try hard who comes in trying to outplay everyone in kills and K/D. Play for the team
-Always rock the WeGy clan tag. Be a proud member. The clan is fucking fun and has dope people in it

*If you're interested in joining, please leave your info in this outline in the comments:
PSN:
Mic: Yes/No
When you started playing COSad Awesome
Experience in clans: Yes/No

We can guarantee you'll have a good time. Fun people, good skills, fun games, good clan.

Thanks for taking the time to read. We can do it on COD Elite if we want but its not really important. We'll decide as a clan. Also we are all zombies players so far so if you like zombies hit us up too

Add Mr_Gotchu if you're interested
Last edited by Mr_Gotchu ; 01-06-2013 at 06:47 AM.

The following user thanked Mr_Gotchu for this useful post:

Bengalsfan Modz
12-26-2012, 02:25 PM #2
Default Avatar
xdervan
Psn : DervanParkinson. Mic : yes Age: 18 level : only starting off my old account was hacked but I have been playing cod since cod 4 came out ..
12-26-2012, 05:20 PM #3
neil320
I am error
PSN:RamboSprinkles
Mic: Yes/No It broke :(
Prestige and Level in bo2: 9 55
When you started playing COSad Awesome Cod4
Experience in clans: Yes/No Yep
12-26-2012, 08:56 PM #4
eastlos187
Do a barrel roll!
PSN:eastlos187
Mic: No
Prestige and Level in bo2: 3
When you started playing COSad AwesomeCod Waw
Experience in clans: Yes
12-27-2012, 05:56 AM #5
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
kk i added u

The following user thanked Mr_Gotchu for this useful post:

Bengalsfan Modz
01-02-2013, 12:00 AM #6
PSN: Wardog-64
Mic: Yes
Prestige and Level in bo2: 50 P2
When you started playing COSad Awesome MW2

Team player, like to work as a team with good communication
01-02-2013, 12:14 AM #7
PSN: snilletx3
Prestige and Level in bo2: 3 39
When you started playing COSad Awesome COD WAW

Teamplay to the max!
Last edited by snilletx3 ; 01-02-2013 at 12:24 AM.
01-02-2013, 12:22 AM #8
PSN:ewantyler
Prestige and Level in bo2: master prestige
When you started playing COSad Awesome Cod4
Been looking for just this sort of thing!
01-02-2013, 02:51 AM #9
iRunThis2010
Bounty hunter
PSN: GoogleMeHomie [iDoBathSalts Cool Man (aka Tustin)] sup bro
Prestige and Level in bo2: 55 Pres 2
When you started playing COSad Awesome COD4
Experience in clans: Yes but not on CoD. CoD clan system sucks tbh. The league play is taking it a step in the right direction though.
01-02-2013, 03:25 AM #10
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gotchu View Post
Clan tag is [WeGy]

WeGy stands for We Got You or Gotchu which is a term obviously that many people use when they have your back. That speaks for itself. Thats what the clan is.

No, we don't give a fuck about your K/D or W/L. It means nothing. Most GOOD team players don't have amazing K/D's. I risk my life all the time to save and help teammates and I go out of my way to make the team better. Fuck my own stats. That's the attitude i want my members to have.

WeGy is a clan started by myself (Mr_Gotchu or Z_mbies) that is primarily to play online together with other good and chill guys out there and just have fun as we smack the other teams . We are not here trying to be the best clan in the world. If you want to join, expect to play with funny, cool people and have people to mob with online, and have fun doing it.

Requirements:
-Must have a mic
-Must be CHILL. And cool. Don't be a stubborn try hard who comes in trying to outplay everyone in kills and K/D. Play for the team
-Always rock the WeGy clan tag. Be a proud member. The clan is fucking fun and has dope people in it

*If you're interested in joining, please leave your info in this outline in the comments:
PSN:
Mic: Yes/No
When you started playing COSad Awesome
Experience in clans: Yes/No

We can guarantee you'll have a good time. Fun people, good skills, fun games, good clan.

Thanks for taking the time to read. We can do it on COD Elite if we want but its not really important. We'll decide as a clan. Also we are all zombies players so far so if you like zombies hit us up too

Moved to correct section Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo