12-29-2012, 09:54 AM #1
scr1-8-9-9
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi guys,

whats ur most hated map and why?

mine is Turbine, I fu**ing hate this map, coz of this motherfu**ing snipers...

Cool Man (aka Tustin)
01-03-2013, 12:11 AM #47
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Imtravvy View Post
Seriously if they were killing 1/4 times that would be good for you you would be destroying them. Your obviously playing against horrible snipers haha. If I died 4 times for every kill I would give up.
I am not sure why everyone calls quick scoping luck, If you couldn't put shots exactly where you needed to then you couldn't get quad feeds ect.

What says you to the snipers who can kill quite a bit more than they die? Not every sniper is bad at the game its the ones who run around with no clue how to do it and fail 10 shots in SND and cost the team the win who give snipers a bad name. Ill go on to say a lot of my friends will pick me up in a party with a sniper as fast as they will pick someone up with a reg gun when they are trying to win.

I consider myself quite a bit better than your stating snipers are. Don't get me wrong I am not that good but a average sniper suck as myself disproves your theory, that doesn't account for the really good snipers. If you would like to check out the spoiler (just a little leftover ep) it will show you all sniping isn't luck.

I didn't mean sniping is lucky. If I pick up a sniper rifle I generally use it the way it is intended. Maybe quick scoping isn't "luck" in the sense it takes no skill. It is luck in the sense that it's way to inconsistent of a playstyle.

When I play Domination the snipers don't pick off enemies while the rest of us capture objectives. Instead they are running up to the objective trying to go 1v1 vs SMGs, shotguns and lmgs. Or they are spraying the shit out of the SVU sniper.

So yes snipers can be effective as long as they aren't literally trying to run around up against SMGs or sitting back completely away from objectives.

Most players struggle in general on COD so any guy that goes in to a team based game running out in the opening literally quick scoping is mixing his skill of qs with the luck of catching enemies off guard or playing noobs.
01-03-2013, 12:55 AM #48
Aftermath and Turbine. HATE IT.
01-03-2013, 01:57 AM #49
Originally posted by Justice View Post
I didn't mean sniping is lucky. If I pick up a sniper rifle I generally use it the way it is intended. Maybe quick scoping isn't "luck" in the sense it takes no skill. It is luck in the sense that it's way to inconsistent of a playstyle.

When I play Domination the snipers don't pick off enemies while the rest of us capture objectives. Instead they are running up to the objective trying to go 1v1 vs SMGs, shotguns and lmgs. Or they are spraying the shit out of the SVU sniper.

So yes snipers can be effective as long as they aren't literally trying to run around up against SMGs or sitting back completely away from objectives.

Most players struggle in general on COD so any guy that goes in to a team based game running out in the opening literally quick scoping is mixing his skill of qs with the luck of catching enemies off guard or playing noobs.

I can play as competitive as anyone sniping.
I see what you mean I was just trying to point out that you don't have to be one of the best snipers to do well.
I use a variation of shots obviously if the guy is across the map you wont quick scope him effectively However if a guy is 5 feet away your not gonna hard scope him its too inefficient.
Quick scoping isn't that hard you don't need to play against retards to do good, if you do your bad and should practice a lot more.

Take this clip for example I used hard scoping, quick scoping, and drag scoping.

Last edited by Imtravvy ; 01-03-2013 at 02:01 AM.
01-03-2013, 05:19 PM #50
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
U guys hate all these large open maps because ur modern warfare fans and enjoy the rushing...as do i, but i hate plaza...playing snd has ruined this map for me...playing over and over and over
01-03-2013, 08:17 PM #51
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Imtravvy View Post
I can play as competitive as anyone sniping.
I see what you mean I was just trying to point out that you don't have to be one of the best snipers to do well.
I use a variation of shots obviously if the guy is across the map you wont quick scope him effectively However if a guy is 5 feet away your not gonna hard scope him its too inefficient.
Quick scoping isn't that hard you don't need to play against retards to do good, if you do your bad and should practice a lot more.

Take this clip for example I used hard scoping, quick scoping, and drag scoping.

Very good. And of course it's not difficult to quick scope. It's actually super easy, but the issue is the huge disadvantage you are at. Now, obviously it's a good challenge and I respect that but let's be honest. Most COD players struggle even if you give them a silenced MSMC with grip and laser sight. I think the biggest issue is that people try to use guns the same way. They want to use a Sniper the same way they use SMG. My sniper class has Kap40 secondary. If I am entering a room, I will switch to that instead of going in trying to quick scope. However, if a guy catches me off guard then of course I will attempt to quick scope him. I play to have fun and get kills and for me quick scoping wouldn't yield me enough kills compared to running into spawns with silenced SMG.

I enjoyed sniping in MW2 and even BO but BO2 the map design favors rushing and SMGs. I will occasionally get the itch to snipe especially if other team is bad but I'm definitely not going to be sniping with sole intentions of being a quick scoper.
01-03-2013, 11:30 PM #52
Xdeathsidex
Do a barrel roll!
I hate all the maps except for hijacked
01-04-2013, 12:18 AM #53
Originally posted by r2blazer2 View Post
U guys hate all these large open maps because ur modern warfare fans and enjoy the rushing...as do i, but i hate plaza...playing snd has ruined this map for me...playing over and over and over

COD 4. Mw2, Mw3 maps > WAW, BO, BO2 maps.

MW2 maps were the best for sure.
01-04-2013, 12:33 AM #54
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Carrier, what a shitty mess.
01-04-2013, 04:16 PM #55
Turbine (campers) Drone (campers) Aftermath (campers) and there was another one but I forgot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo