12-30-2012, 10:46 AM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

A new image had turned up online claiming to be black ops 2's first DLC map pack!
Most likely released on Xbox in January, the map pack is called Revolution, as a we have previously seen, it contains 4 multiplayer maps, 1 zombie map and a new gun?!

The release date of this map pack is supposedly the 29th January on Xbox Live.

You must login or register to view this content.

The 4 new multiplayer maps are:

Hydro
Grind
Downhill
Mirage

With the zombie map being named:

Rise

The Die in front of it, is most likely just for advertisement as we have seen previously.

You can see slight screenshots in the background of what these maps will potentially look like!

Now the interesting part...
A new gun:

The peacekeeper / peacemaker SMG!
I'm assuming this is the equivalent as there is no SMG called the Peacekeeper I could find, only the peacemaker.

The peacemaker is a German gun which is currently still under design and concept and is infact being made as a controller for first person shooters:

You must login or register to view this content.

Seeing as this gun is still in design in adds to the legitimacy of this information, that this gun could fit into the 2025 setting of black ops 2 multiplayer.

However Im assuming that this is a made up gun, as I have found no solid source of information on it.

It wouldn't surprise me that they would finally add gun DLC into black ops 2, something fans have been asking for, for a while.

That right, a new gun is supposedly going to be added into black ops 2, the first time ever that we would see gun DLC!
Now obviously Treyarch haven't confirmed anything yet, and this could be fake, a darn good fake if it is.

But this advertisement looks a hell of a lot like the ones we had previously seen, and it does look like this could actually be the first DLC of black ops 2!

What are you thoughts?
Is it legit?
Last edited by Wondoh ; 12-30-2012 at 03:56 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Wondoh for this useful post:

-Google-, Fuser's Hoe, GodDrinksPepsi, Im Your Upgrade, IvanTheTerrible, Killua-, KM-_1337, Thrillz, WhyUMadKid, zVirus
12-30-2012, 04:37 PM #11
Rrgm
NextGenUpdate Elite
Great find and thanks for sharing. I can't wait for this. Sucks about the PS3 release comes a month later.
12-30-2012, 04:56 PM #12
Looks Legit, But Lets See What Treyarch Says! Smile
12-30-2012, 05:13 PM #13
iVeT
Bounty hunter
hope its legit
12-30-2012, 05:21 PM #14
zVirus
Haters Gonna Hate
Originally posted by another user
Seeing as this gun is still in design in adds to the legitimacy of this information, that this gun could fit into the 2025 setting of black ops 2 multiplayer.

If they do add a new gun, I wonder how they would deal with diamond camo? Would they take it away until you got the new gun gold?

Hmm
12-30-2012, 06:07 PM #15
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by zVirus View Post
If they do add a new gun, I wonder how they would deal with diamond camo? Would they take it away until you got the new gun gold?

Hmm

I would assume it wouldn't affect the current camo set up.
Probably be on its own, or as a DLC tab of guns.
12-30-2012, 06:37 PM #16
Shakal
Little One
Great 3arc. Just anothoer SMG. #fail.
12-30-2012, 10:05 PM #17
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
As a Ground War player, we NEED more maps in our rotation!

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Gun DLC is a terrible idea.
Looking forward to what treyarch does this year with DLC.

I wonder how'd they'd do it. They could make it so the weapon only works with others that purchased dlc like they do with maps. Although that'd make the dlc weapon less useful. Hopefully just make it so if you don't have dlc but kill a guy using the gun then you can pick it up.
12-31-2012, 02:26 AM #18
CTRL
Hurah!
Originally posted by xMrSkill View Post
Looks like what bf3 did! each dlc had a different gun, hope this is legit, thanks great find :P

I was about to say the same thing. 100% battlefield 3 idea. But price for maps are a joke.
12-31-2012, 02:37 AM #19
those sms gun like sexy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo