01-03-2013, 04:34 PM #1
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 01-03-2013 at 11:20 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Liam- for this useful post:

alchybear, celebi, HamburgerElite, HeadHunterM7, KaReM-D, Lovol, Jango, Stealth_Tek
01-12-2013, 06:00 PM #164
Still haven't gotten reset Happy It's probably going to be the same MW3 situation for me. I did the token glitch, went to 15th 80 and about 1 1/2 months after doing the token glitch I got reset.
01-12-2013, 07:25 PM #165
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
I've got 799 mw3 tokens, hacked 20th prestige and stats and I also did the 2 attachments/damage glitch on primary/secondaries and still haven't been banned.

Treyarch and activision know that the series is dying as if you look at the sales, MW3 down by 5%, BO2 down by 15%. So i think they are pretty much trying to milk out as much money as possible. Think about it in a few years the sales might be down by 40% and then 50 and so forth until this game isn't relevant anymore. Therefore they probably will ban prestige glitchers one week or a one day after the dlc has been released.

Also banning those glitchers will also increase the life span of the game as then those glitchers will (hopefully) play the game fairly and start from level one.

COD is about the money now, not the fans.
01-12-2013, 07:25 PM #166
TrueDemise
Gym leader
I have a theory maybe the people that did the glitch on their actual systems are getting banned. I have a few master accounts none banned. The glitch was done for me on the accounts. No one on my friends list is banned except one that did the glitch on his own ps3.
Last edited by TrueDemise ; 01-17-2013 at 08:31 AM.
02-11-2013, 12:53 AM #167
Been gone awhile but I am guessing BO2 failed again and no one got banned or reset?
02-12-2013, 12:51 AM #168
Foxhoundz3
Little One
Originally posted by 4L View Post
I have a theory maybe the people that did the glitch on their actual systems are getting banned. I have a few master accounts none banned. The glitch was done for me on the accounts. No one on my friends list is banned except one that did the glitch on his own ps3.

That is not the case with my. I did about 10 accounts from my PS3 the day after the glitch was released and only 1 account has been banned so far. The only account that was banned was probably because that guy stay on custom XP lobbies getting all the diamond cammos and raising his KD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo