01-27-2013, 12:24 AM #1
Dangleberry
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I was just wondering what you guys think of people who troll. Is trolling bad are you fine with it. Have you ever been trolled. Things like that. Personally I think people who troll are bored of the game or are going for reactions. I think its fine although I hate when it happens to me. The video is just an example of a troller (ME)

The following 2 users say thank you to Dangleberry for this useful post:

420, xLew--

The following 2 users groaned at Dangleberry for this awful post:

Charleyzard, SilverxBullet777
01-27-2013, 12:49 AM #2
Jenz
Keeper
Well they do it to make people rage its just a game dont take it too seriously
01-27-2013, 01:17 AM #3
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
Not going to even watch it, you actually spent time on making a video about trolls. That's the least of anyone's worries.

The following user groaned SilverxBullet777 for this awful post:

HomelandSec
01-27-2013, 04:04 PM #4
paulbell
Bounty hunter
its funny to watch but sucks when it happens
01-28-2013, 11:37 PM #5
CVL, behind you..
CVL, behind you...
CVL, BEHIND JU.

CVL, WUT R U DOIN?! ERR MA GERD, YER POO!

That was priceless. Lol. I guess trolling doesn't really bother me, as I know when they're doing it and that they're doing it to get a reaction out of me. There's a mute option for a reason. :b
01-29-2013, 12:30 AM #6
I know you like trolling people and I respect that. But in my opinion, I hate it when somebody trolls people, Including me! Like this one time when I was running to the bus and they where two guys blocking the two doors, like what the hell did I ever did to you!?, and I couldnt go in and they were all just laughing at me. I just acted like I dont really care, I can do this on my own.

But anyways, If you like trolling I respect that...
01-29-2013, 01:29 AM #7
Wondoh
Former Staff
There is a difference in trolling and just being a kunt...

Ohh look you trapped someone in a corner, how original.
I really wouldn't consider that trolling in anyway anymore as its the oldest trick in the book.

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Harlem Shake
01-29-2013, 02:07 AM #8
cave_windro1
Bounty hunter
^ as the above poster said , there is a difference between trolling and just being plain out stupid.Sadly most people can't determine where the line is drawn.
01-29-2013, 12:39 PM #9
It youtube wasnt invented people wouldnt even know what stupid fkn "trolling" was
01-29-2013, 06:37 PM #10
Masterkeant
Bounty hunter
Whats wrong with trolling?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo