01-28-2013, 02:35 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is a short video explaining what I believe needs fixing in black ops 2!

Flak jacket needs to be nerfed, this was a piss take!

What are your thoughts on flak jacket?

It really needs fixing, explosives from this distance should kill!

The following 3 users groaned at Wondoh for this awful post:

glitchplz, iloveyou2, Solo
01-28-2013, 02:39 PM #2
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Nope. The amount of grenade lobs is why Flak Jacket is good as is. If anything it needs extra protection against Hunter Killers.
01-28-2013, 02:55 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Nope. The amount of grenade lobs is why Flak Jacket is good as is. If anything it needs extra protection against Hunter Killers.

I understand its usefulness, but not dying from an explosion right on top of you is a bit ridiculous.
01-28-2013, 03:02 PM #4
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I understand its usefulness, but not dying from an explosion right on top of you is a bit ridiculous.

True, I hate throwing a C4 at a guy's face and them surviving. However, I also hate getting killed by a guy who lofted a grenade in the air and it attacks me for 5 feet. The noobiness of Frag grenades are another issue but yeah I only use Flak Jacket when we really need a flag since the added protection helps on objectives.

Plus Tac Mask is more powerful against tacticals than Flak is against lethals. I'm just afraid they would nerf it to uselessness. People surviving explosions are just something we gotta deal with. Maybe they can make it so Flak Jacket guys hit by nades die in less bullets within 3 seconds after?
01-28-2013, 05:43 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Hey guys here is a short video explaining what I believe needs fixing in black ops 2!

It fine , no problem with it. You got out played for using C4 and should have fired at the guy :p
Can think of far worse things to fix in this game.
01-28-2013, 05:44 PM #6
Hey guys here is a short video explaining what I believe needs fixing in black ops 2!

Yeah for things like that it should be nerfed but it does help when your on nuketown and all there is are Semtex and grenades flying everywhere Smile
01-28-2013, 06:13 PM #7
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
No way.

If you shot one bullet in his foot after the C4, he would've died. The whole point of Flak Jacket is so you don't die with a single explosive, but even with it you are still on the brink of death after being hit with a grenade or in your case a C4.
01-28-2013, 06:21 PM #8
TrueDemise
Gym leader
I find it fine exactly how it is, even though I die by noob frags at times. The only thing that needs nerfing imo are the emp grenades.

The following user thanked TrueDemise for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
01-28-2013, 07:54 PM #9
Andros
Body Language Expert
Flack Jacket is fine as it is.

If anything, it should give you a better chance to survive hunter killer drones too, actually.
01-28-2013, 08:16 PM #10
Flak needs to be tougher against air streaks. On ground seems decent to me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo