02-02-2013, 04:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU, I'm That Guy Who Sucks At Call Of Duty.

Catchy name, right? Hopefully it makes me stand out against the million or so other guys on YouTube posting gameplays and makes up for this, an obvious shill. But at least obvious shill is obvious right? So just ignore me and/or report me if you like, kick me to the curb if you must, it's all good.

My goal is... I don't really have one. Too many people tend to put up ridiculous gameplays and trickshots and all that stuff, and they definitely do it a lot better than me. I get some good gameplays and I try to feature them while I'm talking, but for the most part... I call myself TGWSACOD for a reason. I'm trying to do something a little different... I want to make you laugh and maybe make you think while talking to you like a friend would talk to a friend.

Sometimes I'll be serious, sometimes I'll be goofy, sometimes I'll go on tangents to the point where I forget my main point and just talk about something else.

Anyway, I felt this two-part commentary would be a good way to introduce myself and my style. I talk about, of all things, RELIGION. Such a no-no, right? But maybe this commentary can make you think a little about life and all that type of stuff.

Anyway, any comments and feedback is appreciated. If I don't get any love and/or it looks like I'm not welcome, I'll just bounce out and be on my way. Thanks for reading everybody.

Last edited by hewhosucksatcod ; 02-02-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo