Post: How To Livestream On Black Ops 2 With Twitch Or Youtube [NO CAPTURE CARD]
02-05-2013, 09:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know if this was posted here before but i'll guess i'll take the chance lol

Step 1. Make A Youtube account or Twitch Account

Step 2. Go to Black Ops 2 Multiplayer

Step 3. Go to Options And hit Link Twitch Account Or Youtube (Dependin On which one you want)

Step 4.[Twitch Only] If you're using twitch just put in your username / Password and it will be linked automatically !

Step 5. [Youtube Only] However if you use youtube you need to click on "Link Youtube Account" then once your there it should give you a registation key and a link . Now Go on your computer go to the following link (Note: you must be signed in your gmail account if you want it to be on your youtube account) Now put in the code and then go back to your ps3 then accept the terms of service then it should be linked up

Step 6. Go to Find Pub match then go to livesteams then pick twitch or pick youtube [Note: you have to put in your info again] once you enetered info and logged in go to live stream and hover until it says "YES" then a little person bubble thing should pop up in the top right screen and it should say "Live" and the number is how many people are watching you.

Thats Pretty much it guys please note if you rage quit or leave while your in a game that has started the livestream will end but if you leave when your in the lobby it won't so yea

Requirments For this to work:
Internet Speed Over 1.5Mbps
HDMI Cable
Enjoy
Last edited by BishAreForFags ; 02-06-2013 at 03:18 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to BishAreForFags for this useful post:

-DirtySeX-, Cesei, G-Shock, zL_j8hnb
02-07-2013, 02:41 AM #20
KINGMANI
アニメフリーク
Originally posted by .Justin View Post
lol well i think the feature was available when the game was released but only for league games not they made it so it can be used in pub matches now to

I figured it what the problem is.
I have my Old Account connectet with my Channel back @MW3
But i don't have any fucking clue who i undone this Happyumb:
02-07-2013, 03:04 AM #21
Originally posted by KINGMANI View Post
I figured it what the problem is.
I have my Old Account connectet with my Channel back @MW3
But i don't have any fucking clue who i undone this Happyumb:

thats probably the problem but yeah iw trolls people daily :TrollFace:
02-07-2013, 07:48 AM #22
QATAR♛
Error… Cat invasion!
Can u commentate ?
02-07-2013, 05:25 PM #23
Originally posted by Fr3ak View Post
Can u commentate ?

i'm not sure but you can record your face if you have a video record or playstation i
02-08-2013, 12:09 AM #24
whenever i try to do it through youtube i go into a game and then it stops straight away an you help me
02-08-2013, 12:19 AM #25
Originally posted by allan11494 View Post
whenever i try to do it through youtube i go into a game and then it stops straight away an you help me

if there is alot of lag from the host or you have very bad connection it will make the livestream turn off
02-12-2013, 12:39 PM #26
MrMojo
Thats What She Said!
I can't get this to work? I've connected my youtube account and everything but it won't allow me to change the live stream option from "off" to "on", why is this and how can I get it to work?
02-12-2013, 03:50 PM #27
Thanks although I already know this but I got a question when I stream on youtube can I like save it and upload it after I finished streaming?
02-12-2013, 04:49 PM #28
danman15001
Bounty hunter
for people who connect their youtube accounts and then have the screen after the i agree screen that has the on off switch and it wont let you change the options make sure that your resolution is 480i or a newer flat screen tv not one of those big fat tvs i tried like 50 fat tvs different sizes then i tried my 60 inch and it worked

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo