Post: Camp of duty LAG op's 2 I HATE THIS F'CKING GAME worst ever COD Game ever made !!!!!!
02-07-2013, 06:02 AM #1
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now I think this video sums up all of the things I hate about this worthless excuse of a game !.

Before any of you hater's start screaming i'm a call of duty FANBOY fu'ck you !, Since call of duty one
I have been Playing and since of Call of Duty 3 I have maintained a Legitimate 2.00 Kill Death Ratio and
a 1.90 Win Lose Ratio.

The First video is for Comedic effect in the way I would slam Call of Duty Black op's.

The second video is the way I would ex-plane how it just sucks with actual relative facts.

Neg rep ME and I will make it my duty every day to NEG REP every single one of your threads !!!

FARE WARNING other than that have a nice day peace out.

The following user thanked GRUEL for this useful post:

Redadski

The following 10 users groaned at GRUEL for this awful post:

Hakon, HomelandSec, IcyDose, KINGMANI, Octavia, Jango, Porter_Justice, SneakyJewTheScammer, TTS., xSoulEdge
02-07-2013, 12:20 PM #11
WCG426
Haxor!
Whats the point of the trayvon martin picture?
02-07-2013, 04:33 PM #12
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by GRUEL View Post
Amazing sytem we have here at NGU a member can neg rep for no good reason but you cant do it back.

In the days of Reaper and sleepy this wouldnt have been happening.

You must login or register to view this content.

:(=:

I enjoy Black Ops 2 and haven't experienced any problems.

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

xSoulEdge
02-07-2013, 05:12 PM #13
I feel your pain dude, but looking at your video you barey have lag?? Is it just me who noticed that? I get lag yeah but to the point where it really does take whole clips to kill or cant even see people, i wish my games where as good as yours to be honest, other than that i do see your point dude as it is the worst cod for lag.
02-07-2013, 09:57 PM #14
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
I like this kidCool Man (aka Tustin)
02-07-2013, 10:54 PM #15
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Killa26 View Post
I'm waiting for someone to post "It doesn't lag on bo2, it must be just your Internet". Every cod is laggy but this one takes the cake, I've been knifed through walls shot and killed when not even hit and whenever I see a XJose or iMakeTacos in my lobby I know I'm going to lag. Not saying its the worst cod but it had a lot of potential that gets thrown away because the game is barely playable for a lot of people.

Mw3 takes the cake. That game is garbage.
02-07-2013, 11:20 PM #16
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Being a "Call of Duty fanboy" means the opposite of what you imply.

That second video is from November when most people had connection woes. I actually made a thread weeks ago say how terrible connections are but now they are way better. Not saying some points the game has crazy lag. Opening ports and not joining or inviting friends with constant 3 bar connections can improve.

The lag isn't nearly as extreme as people pretend and the constant hyperbole of having "50mbps+" internet but still lagging ALL THE TIME is as annoying as people saying a game sucks yet theu have "3+" kdr in case you question their skill level. If tweaking connnections or letting friends with good connections host then go play one of the CODs you were so great at. Update us on how well it plays once you pop the disc back in tonight...
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 02-07-2013 at 11:33 PM.

The following user groaned Porter_Justice for this awful post:

GRUEL
02-08-2013, 12:13 AM #17
I Feel you bro:/
02-08-2013, 10:32 PM #18
fergride
Do a barrel roll!
Yep, BO2 is by far the laggiest game I've ever played. So much so I hardly play anymore because of it. Why keep playing and trying to get better when the game constantly screws you beyond your control. It freezes up on me more than any other game too, forcing me to have to shut off and restart my Xbox. My Internet connection is very good too, and I never had problems with any prior COD.

The following user thanked fergride for this useful post:

GRUEL
02-09-2013, 09:45 PM #19
Well they did get rid of the Nuketown 2025 glitch where it freezes at Loading Custom Textures.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo