Post: Camp of duty LAG op's 2 I HATE THIS F'CKING GAME worst ever COD Game ever made !!!!!!
02-07-2013, 06:02 AM #1
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now I think this video sums up all of the things I hate about this worthless excuse of a game !.

Before any of you hater's start screaming i'm a call of duty FANBOY fu'ck you !, Since call of duty one
I have been Playing and since of Call of Duty 3 I have maintained a Legitimate 2.00 Kill Death Ratio and
a 1.90 Win Lose Ratio.

The First video is for Comedic effect in the way I would slam Call of Duty Black op's.

The second video is the way I would ex-plane how it just sucks with actual relative facts.

Neg rep ME and I will make it my duty every day to NEG REP every single one of your threads !!!

FARE WARNING other than that have a nice day peace out.

The following user thanked GRUEL for this useful post:

Redadski

The following 10 users groaned at GRUEL for this awful post:

Hakon, HomelandSec, IcyDose, KINGMANI, Octavia, Jango, Porter_Justice, SneakyJewTheScammer, TTS., xSoulEdge
02-07-2013, 06:29 AM #2
Default Avatar
Sox
Originally posted by GRUEL View Post
Neg rep ME and I will make it my duty every day to NEG REP every single one of your threads !!!

If you revenge neg anyone, you will be infracted. You have been warned. ^^
Last edited by Sox ; 02-10-2013 at 10:56 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Sox for this useful post:

Jango, xXGRIM_REAPERXx

The following user groaned Sox for this awful post:

GRUEL
02-07-2013, 06:38 AM #3
GRUEL
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sox View Post
If you revenge neg anyone, you will be infracted. You have been warned. :^^:

Amazing sytem we have here at NGU a member can neg rep for no good reason but you cant do it back.

In the days of Reaper and sleepy this wouldnt have been happening.

The following 4 users groaned at GRUEL for this awful post:

Nubz, Jango, xSoulEdge
02-07-2013, 06:40 AM #4
Choopie
Little One
The second video is the way I would ex-plane how it just sucks with actual relative facts.

It's Explain not Ex-plane :meme-aww:

The following 8 users say thank you to Choopie for this useful post:

crazy_demon_01, DeadStormP, glitchplz, IcyDose, khalar9, Jango, xXGRIM_REAPERXx

The following user groaned Choopie for this awful post:

GRUEL
02-07-2013, 06:58 AM #5
DeadStormP
I am error
This post is super spam lmao. usually people post one video.... :(

The following user groaned DeadStormP for this awful post:

GRUEL
02-07-2013, 07:30 AM #6
Black Ops 2 punishes people who can't afford high end internet. I had the cheapest internet for a long time and did relatively well in every COD and many other FPS out there until BO2. I now have a great paying job so i changed my ISP and got the best package they had to offer. It costs me close to $120 a month but what a world of difference!!! I'm killing my opponents like there're standing still. I know that most pro gamers and youtubers need to have the best internet money can buy to stay competitive. So if you're someone who only has basic internet I recommend not getting BO2.

The following user groaned codybenti for this awful post:

GRUEL
02-07-2013, 08:20 AM #7
Kush Friendly
I'll just leave this here, don't mind me.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to 420 for this useful post:

Joel, KINGMANI, Octavia, Porter_Justice, wardy, xXGRIM_REAPERXx

The following user groaned 420 for this awful post:

GRUEL
02-07-2013, 08:55 AM #8
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
I feel your pain
02-07-2013, 11:13 AM #9
HomelandSec
League Champion
Now I think this video sums up all of the things I hate about this worthless excuse of a game !.

Before any of you hater's start screaming i'm a call of duty FANBOY fu'ck you !, Since call of duty one
I have been Playing and since of Call of Duty 3 I have maintained a Legitimate 2.00 Kill Death Ratio and
a 1.90 Win Lose Ratio.

The First video is for Comedic effect in the way I would slam Call of Duty Black op's.

I feel what you have to say in that video.

I'm x0xo and i approve this message
02-07-2013, 11:23 AM #10
I'm waiting for someone to post "It doesn't lag on bo2, it must be just your Internet". Every cod is laggy but this one takes the cake, I've been knifed through walls shot and killed when not even hit and whenever I see a XJose or iMakeTacos in my lobby I know I'm going to lag. Not saying its the worst cod but it had a lot of potential that gets thrown away because the game is barely playable for a lot of people.

The following user groaned Ridley_Killa26 for this awful post:

GRUEL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo