03-05-2013, 01:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why do ppl always have to troll. Talk a bunch of crap for no reason causing needless arguements??? Or how about this we actual play the game for what it is...... Like hmmm maybe an objective. O wait that would make too much sense. Let me think..... Lets get on bo2 just to argue with people, camp for killstreaks while the team loses game after game or lets get on hydro and dolphin dive with three friends the whole game in the water because thats fun all three of us will go like 4-20+ and ruin everyone elses games. This game has been ruined by childish playstation gangster noobs. SO MUCH FUN!!! How about treyarch enforces the 17+mature audience. Which would eliminate most of this?? I mean seriously its getting rediculous.

The following user thanked oppie0. for this useful post:

BlackReaperHD

The following 3 users groaned at oppie0. for this awful post:

Fapping Machine, HomelandSec, Porter_Justice
03-05-2013, 04:31 PM #11
Originally posted by hotmail. View Post
1. Im not an elite member 2. Ive been reset im sure you ve seen the posts. Since you seem to kno so much you would kno k/d and w/l is greatly depreciated by thousands in the death/loss columns resetting wins/kills to zero. However, with that said i never back down from any types of challenge. So heres what i propose. We, you, me, or maybe someone from ngu not linked you or i make two new bo2 accounts where you and i start out even, play in same closed privacy ffa matches for a set amount of time where we can then compare k/d and finish placement. Theres really no way of knowing if you or i boosted/ cheated stats otherwise. Im on psn if you are you can add oppie0. Play anygame mode you want and check lobby leaderboards and you will see my stats since being reset. The only thing that will show and you should kno as a long time ngu member is combat record kd n wl will be off compared to leader oards. But i like the idea of you and i starting accounts and playing together to see how we finish over all game modes. Theres no shame in my game. Lmk

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Same goes for medicated. Are you both on psn. Lets party up and see where the numbers fall??!! It has nothing to do with me not being able to kill campers. I was simply stating i hated how kids exploit the game in a vast amount of ways from camping. To not even playing the game like you should. For example i was in a match with a 5 man clan i was teamed with and the entire game of tdm those 5 guys only crawled through the map the entire match. Mostly i was talking a out kids trolling lobbies like snd sitting in the spawn with six riotshields. Blowing themselves up when their last alive to lose match. That kinda thing. But you two should already know bc your trolling my thread all the same off topic making it about you and i when i wanted to see what others experiences/ opinions are and what i e been seeing. But please go on really im interested in your rants on my rants please tell me more

you're moaning about people cheating for camo's and bloodthirsty etc.. but you've been reset, to get reset you must have cheated

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Lol. Camping lil bit@$. Hahahaha. Its things like that, ruin the gameplay and reflect in others scores. Especially in objective based games like domination.... This is why TREYARCH has hurt this games gameplay. Ppl like you and what you just confirmed. Instead of earning medals/ rewards/ titles during legit gameplay. Tryarch has made it so ppl camp/boost/cheat/exploit this game for kills to earn titles like nuke/ merciless/ bloodthirsty. Or run around with only a knife/ rpg/ or some dumb shi$ for diamond camos, headshot medals and so on. Nobody just plays and earns them legitly. Mostly because ppl like you probably wouldn't be able to earn them otherwise. Gotta be the first with camo/titles. Imo. OPINION. these kinda things ruin games like domination, demo, etc... Because ppl like you and i quote" When I'm nearing gold on a gun going for double kills and bloodthirsty I'm a camping little bitch". ENOUGH SAID.

what has treyarch done wrong? people boost for titles/guns/medals on every game, it's just the popularity of cod means there will be more boosters and because of the competitiveness of the players that want to have the best profile/combat card on their friends list
03-05-2013, 05:32 PM #12
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by divybc View Post
Do what I do, play with the same people in parties everyday on Skype. Best way to avoid the trash talkers.

I used to do something similar except we had a teamspeak server and used that. But then it got lame when all these randoms started to use it. But we countered that by having different channels lol.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

What I really find annoying is the whole "uMad?" shit. I mean really how old are you, 12? If anything its old, overused and not original, and not only that but it makes you look like you don't know what year you are in. And it doesn’t help that people think it’s something new because MinnesotaBurns still says it. It’s like the phrase “Thank you Based God.” No one used to say that back on CoD5 or CoD6, hell no one probably knew who Lil B was except for people who frequented /b/.

I guess it’s something to expect when most of the people you run into on Call of Duty are kids. I don’t care too much about the people raging and fighting on Call of Duty. It’s quite funny, and it gets funnier when women start talking shit and arguing, then you tell them it’s just a game. They go berserk and then use the excuse “You guys take this way to serious.” It’s truly irony at its greatest.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

divybc
03-05-2013, 05:39 PM #13
Only boys talk crap...
Me and my friends play for " Fun "
03-05-2013, 07:10 PM #14
Same goes for medicated. Are you both on psn. Lets party up and see where the numbers fall??!! It has nothing to do with me not being able to kill campers. I was simply stating i hated how kids exploit the game in a vast amount of ways from camping. To not even playing the game like you should. For example i was in a match with a 5 man clan i was teamed with and the entire game of tdm those 5 guys only crawled through the map the entire match. Mostly i was talking a out kids trolling lobbies like snd sitting in the spawn with six riotshields. Blowing themselves up when their last alive to lose match. That kinda thing. But you two should already know bc your trolling my thread all the same off topic making it about you and i when i wanted to see what others experiences/ opinions are and what i e been seeing. But please go on really im interested in your rants on my rants please tell me more

Seems like you're the one on a rant :whistle:

I'll play you, I'm not great. There are a lot of people that I play that leave me wondering how you can possibly be so good lol.

And another poster made a good point, you can't really complain about anything once you've been reset by Treyarch for cheating... /close thread
03-05-2013, 07:34 PM #15
Stop speaking out of context and off the point of the thread. This thread is about players trolling, talking crap, not playing objectives aimlessly waisting other players time ruining the "team" based gaming aspect. "TEAM" not ffa like has been quoted team. Ya know like snd, dom, demo, tdm..... Me prestige swapping had no bearing on others gameplay effecting k/d or w/l. Stay on topic please...
03-05-2013, 07:39 PM #16
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Rath View Post
I used to do something similar except we had a teamspeak server and used that. But then it got lame when all these randoms started to use it. But we countered that by having different channels lol.

Yea it's more fun as Skype you can just chill and have a separate call and play pubs or zombies. I mean at the end of the day these kids who sit in lobbies chatting shit are just there to try and tempt you to rage back because they think they are hard, fact is they are idiots.

The following user thanked divybc for this useful post:

Rath
03-05-2013, 08:02 PM #17
Ace
Former Staff Member
This is why I don't talk trash cause there are people that won't stop till they get there way. Remember the internet is full of people all over the world, you will find a society fit for you some day Smile
Last edited by Ace ; 03-05-2013 at 08:05 PM.
03-05-2013, 08:11 PM #18
Originally posted by Nations View Post
This is why I don't talk trash cause there are people that won't stop till they get there way. Remember the internet is full of people all over the world, you will find a society fit for you some day Smile

Your right about that!! Just like the title says. Ppl cant help themselves. Just looking at the thread ppl just wanna talk trash because they dont agree or like what i am saying. Simply disagreeing is ok but its always brought to another lvl. Proof is in the pudding just read through all the thread and you will see PEOPLE JUST CANT HELP THEMSELVES!! Thread closed
03-05-2013, 08:59 PM #19
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Your problems would be vastly eliminated if you played with friends.

Age and maturity aren't mutually exclusive either. This thread is basically a rant more than anything. Also camping isn't exploiting anything at all besides potential bad rushers.

Clearly prestiging glitching doesn't affect other necessarily but obviously you chose to have fraudulent stats over earning things. But to to stay on topic, Yes these people are annoying which is why I avoid playing solo like the plague. Please don't group people with high streaks and kills with the guys who ignore the game type...

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Hickey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo