Post: [Ps3] Looking for GOOD Online Players to Pub Stomp or to Start a Team [USA ONLY]
04-29-2013, 02:56 AM #1
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Smartness and strategy is how I play. If you don't do the same then back out from this thread please

I also have an HD PVR and am going to start making vids again soon
Add me and we'll play online together, if we work well together then I'll keep you added and we can keep going

What I'm looking for:
SMART, GOOD, TEAM players! Not killwhores but OBJ and cut-off guys and anchors, etc...if you have competitive/gamebattles history and experience then this team is perfect for you

About me:
17 years old, California, PX3 headset, good team player, I can play any objective: Killwhore, cut-off, sniper, rusher, anything. HD PVR
Only time I really like to play big game types is when I have a full party of GOOD people.
I have tons of competitive experience and I'm just looking for some good friends to pub stomp with and maybe make league play teams or an Elite clan

THANKS and leave your psn in the comments below and I'll add you
My PSN: Mr_Gotchu
Zombies: SmackinZombies
Last edited by Mr_Gotchu ; 05-03-2013 at 12:06 AM.
04-29-2013, 06:36 PM #2
DanWrestlingGod, got 430 spm, obj whore, ps3 studio headset, and play any gamemode
04-29-2013, 11:06 PM #3
You must login or register to view this content.
04-29-2013, 11:31 PM #4
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by danwrestlinggod View Post
DanWrestlingGod, got 430 spm, obj whore, ps3 studio headset, and play any gamemode

awesome man. I'll be on friday because i have a busy school week this week but go ahead and add Mr_Gotchu and lets play this weekend and look for some other good guys as well!
04-30-2013, 12:31 AM #5
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
You had me until you say you only play CTF and HP most of the time. When I do play team based games I always play KC, SnD, DoM or Ground War
05-03-2013, 12:07 AM #6
Mr_Gotchu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by milkwithbutter4 View Post
You had me until you say you only play CTF and HP most of the time. When I do play team based games I always play KC, SnD, DoM or Ground War

you clearly didn't read the whole thing then. says there that I only play other game modes WHEN I HAVE A PARTY OF GOOD PEOPLE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo