07-04-2013, 11:25 PM #1
Exorcist_95
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Honestly, does anyone here think that toughness shouldn't be in the game? No matter if I shoot someone first, once they shoot me, I'm dead. I always put like 5-8 bullets into people and they just pop a few into me and im gone, instantly. My gun goes to the bloody sky one they shoot me because I don't have toughness.

I mean why have the urge to put that in the game? Seriously it takes no skill to win gun fights in this game (not that cod takes skill anyway) because if you have toughness and the other person doesn't have it, you're gonna win the majority of your gun fights. And don't tell me to use toughness because I don't want to, I use light weight, extreme C, dexterity and scavenger, I have no other spaces left for wild cards.

It's honestly pathetic because its complete bull shit when you die even though you clearly should have killed that person, why couldn't they just leave it the way it was as in other CODs, I barley win gunfights in close range, considering I use a skorpian most of the time, my gun goes over the moon, and most of the people shoot your knee caps and you get massive view kick, its complete bullshit

The following user thanked Exorcist_95 for this useful post:

garybrady_09

The following 2 users groaned at Exorcist_95 for this awful post:

HomelandSec, KINGMANI
07-05-2013, 05:06 AM #11
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by 95 View Post
Honestly, does anyone here think that toughness shouldn't be in the game? No matter if I shoot someone first, once they shoot me, I'm dead. I always put like 5-8 bullets into people and they just pop a few into me and im gone, instantly. My gun goes to the bloody sky one they shoot me because I don't have toughness.

I mean why have the urge to put that in the game? Seriously it takes no skill to win gun fights in this game (not that cod takes skill anyway) because if you have toughness and the other person doesn't have it, you're gonna win the majority of your gun fights. And don't tell me to use toughness because I don't want to, I use light weight, extreme C, dexterity and scavenger, I have no other spaces left for wild cards.

It's honestly pathetic because its complete bull shit when you die even though you clearly should have killed that person, why couldn't they just leave it the way it was as in other CODs, I barley win gunfights in close range, considering I use a skorpian most of the time, my gun goes over the moon, and most of the people shoot your knee caps and you get massive view kick, its complete bullshit

It's so dumb not to put toughness on, yet you complain losing gun fights from people who have toughness...
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM #12
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Honestly, does anyone here think that toughness shouldn't be in the game? No matter if I shoot someone first, once they shoot me, I'm dead. I always put like 5-8 bullets into people and they just pop a few into me and im gone, instantly. My gun goes to the bloody sky one they shoot me because I don't have toughness.

Flinch should not be in the game full stop. And making somebody who hipfiring get a headshot on due to flinch should not happen too Smile

I agree it a broken idea flinch , as a result toughness is one of the best perks in the game.
Pick 10 system also makes the problem far worse due to forcing you to use certain builds over more freedom.
07-05-2013, 07:06 PM #13
Exorcist_95
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by HomelandSec View Post
It's so dumb not to put toughness on, yet you complain losing gun fights from people who have toughness...

Are you fucking retarded? I'm clearly explaining the reason why toughness shouldn't be in the game and getting killed even though your aim is dead on which is bullshit. Do you not have the brain capacity to comprehend what I just posted? Did you even read the whole thread? Do you not understand that I spoke about the pick 10 system? If I could use toughness with everything else I wanted, I wouldn't be posting here now would I?
07-05-2013, 07:07 PM #14
Exorcist_95
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BubbaCleveson View Post
Try toughness with grip on your gun.Awesome face

Why don't you try to understand the thread before posting a useless suggestion.
07-05-2013, 10:49 PM #15
HomelandSec
League Champion
Are you fucking retarded? I'm clearly explaining the reason why toughness shouldn't be in the game and getting killed even though your aim is dead on which is bullshit. Do you not have the brain capacity to comprehend what I just posted? Did you even read the whole thread? Do you not understand that I spoke about the pick 10 system? If I could use toughness with everything else I wanted, I wouldn't be posting here now would I?

I'm sorry if you're trying your hardest being smart online. Is there a "skorpian" gun in the game lulz????

The following user thanked HomelandSec for this useful post:

keggster1010200
07-06-2013, 01:00 AM #16
I don't understand your post, you're saying that you can't get a kill without toughness but you hate toughness, the game has enough customization options to allow you to use it on your class and keep most of whatever else you want. So why not just use toughness, there are no other good perk twos anyways haha
07-06-2013, 03:52 AM #17

Toughness is annoying i agree, but the fact is it give you options, instead of having reduced flinch you can get a different perk, but if you choose a different perk you could be at a disadvantage. The fact that you use scavenger is your own fault though, the people who have toughness don't have scavenger so i don't know why you're mad. Sidenote: If you lose all you battles without toughness why do you even need scavenger?

TLDR
people who use toughness don't have scavenger, if you lose gun battles is scavenger even useful?
07-06-2013, 08:08 AM #18
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >

If you dont have the reaction to aim fast, try to hip fire him and then aim.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo