07-12-2013, 12:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's quite simple, camp and get good at the game! You don't need aim bot and shit to become good at the game. Rushing everyone doesn't help either lol. Simply become a camper and learn the best places to camp. Once you've become comfortable with that learn how to rush camp( move from hiding spot to hiding spot with vantage points available to you. If you have no gun skill mods simply won't help you. You will simply still be shit. That or start playing search and destroy. By far the best game mode to develop skill. If you want to improve add me online and I will help you. Ice-cold-killa74

The following user thanked Ice-cold-killa7 for this useful post:

ResistTheSun

The following 3 users groaned at Ice-cold-killa7 for this awful post:

BLiNDzZ, CrazyWhyteBoy42, GeNeSiSx--
07-12-2013, 09:54 AM #2
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by killa7 View Post
It's quite simple, camp and get good at the game! You don't need aim bot and shit to become good at the game. Rushing everyone doesn't help either lol. Simply become a camper and learn the best places to camp. Once you've become comfortable with that learn how to rush camp( move from hiding spot to hiding spot with vantage points available to you. If you have no gun skill mods simply won't help you. You will simply still be shit. That or start playing search and destroy. By far the best game mode to develop skill. If you want to improve add me online and I will help you. Ice-cold-killa74

Camping isn't always the answer. Sometimes, most of the time, your gaming equipment is the answer.
My game improved drastically whenever I purchased a professional gaming controller; a SCUF controller. Along with having that upper advantage through your controller, aim is also the key, personally, I use KontrolFreek analog sticks.
Now, all this combined with a decent headset so you can sound'whore' is also a great advantage--anything from Trittons, Astros and Turtle Beach headsets are great.

Now your tip to camp isn't a good one for new players, the need to get out in the game and try to succeed; they need to improve their accuracy and gun-skill and the best way to do that, is to see what the gaming community have to offer. Smile

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

Soldier.
07-12-2013, 10:10 AM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
my aim is terrible yet i rush around i use a modded controller i havnt found my favourite of all time class setup either although my kd is over a 2.10
07-12-2013, 10:32 AM #4
margison
Ninja Turtle
I often see people who camp and end up with like 0.6 k/d... Your advice isn't exactly suitable to quite a lot of players.

I'd suggest using a silenced weapon on hardcore domination. (Silencer so they don't hear your shots as loud, sound is how I find a lot of people)
Rushing is usually pretty bad on hardcore though, just go at a medium pace and take your time, don't panic and spray half of your clip at the first sight of someone. Most guns take 1, sometimes 2 shots to kill, so having decent aim is a must.
07-12-2013, 02:38 PM #5
I've used my camping idea since black ops and have maintained a 2 kd or higher in all of them through camping in search or tdm. Anyone who has played with me has improved bu playing my style of gaming. Your absolutely right though. Aim is crucial. Its been a bugger for me as I run 5 sensitivity lol. But what I do got me into NSC so I can't complain as they are number 1 clan on elite for ps3
07-12-2013, 04:17 PM #6
Be good! :p
07-12-2013, 04:47 PM #7
Richard.
Won't be active..
I don't believe in camping to be honest, makes the game less fun. Anyone can camp with an assault rifle and quite frankly I find it more annoying when people do so. Also to be honest the recoil on this game is ridiculous by ridiculous I mean hardly any so it doesn't take skill when aiming.

I've never had any problems when I've just ran around the map killing people to be honest, I don't have the patience to be sat in a corner for 2 minutes of a 5 minute game, really winds me up.
07-12-2013, 05:41 PM #8
Haha you would hate playing my capture the flag team I've got. We have two people camp the flag snd the rest rush. In search we stay back and let them come to us and just demolish as well. Its all stradegy. If you looked at all the mlg pros they play same game style I currently play and honestly you will almost never lose that way
07-12-2013, 07:14 PM #9
And I'm not sure how you think camping doesn't improve accuracy. I am hella accurate when I don't move and when I rush I usually resort to dropshotting as my accuracy sucks when I'm rushing and see someone. All my unstoppables have come from camping or spawn trapping because it takes a certain level of skill to stay in one area and get 20+ kills on multiple occasions. Everyone can hate on me for being a camper but I'm not being the dumbasses who continue to give me easy kills
07-12-2013, 10:38 PM #10
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Somebody from Youtube coined the term aggressive camping.
Which is true you need to make sure all the fights are in your favour compared to past games that is camping.
Called aggressive camping because the best way of doing is to move from point to point.

Call of duty was never a skill based game, you would see people running around with a 10K.d without much trouble. Of course only so much you can do due to the random nature of the game. My advice on getting a K.D is make sure your gaming setup is correct.
So ditch the wireless net and go wired also make sure all your ports are open.

You don't need a fancy controller or TV to be good only common sense. Knowing that sometimes the game going to screw you over no matter what you do.

Not going to lie not the best player in the world but I can hold my own even on wireless at times. My setup is less than ideal can't take COD serious this why right now playing COD just to get the gold weapons enjoying the challenge.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo