Post: Oculus Rift : Black Ops 2 Zombies (Town Gameplay) released
12-14-2013, 12:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I finally got the VorpX driver for my rift and wanted to share this (because its pretty cool.)

Video :

Just tell me what you think Smile

The following user thanked TheArcheaon for this useful post:

saadasa
11-02-2014, 02:14 AM #11
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
For people who dont know what oculus rift is. Its a virtual Reality head set. You put it on your head and where you turn your head in any direction it turns the same way with the game. The black circles and the double screen is for each one of your eyes. Its only on pc and it cost from $300-$600.. Its fun to have but it does get boring after a while. (From experience from owning one)
11-02-2014, 09:16 AM #12
dtx12
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by beastinRAPPER View Post
For people who dont know what oculus rift is. Its a virtual Reality head set. You put it on your head and where you turn your head in any direction it turns the same way with the game. The black circles and the double screen is for each one of your eyes. Its only on pc and it cost from $300-$600.. Its fun to have but it does get boring after a while. (From experience from owning one)

This device is going to be really cool, when consumer version will be ready to use.
03-24-2015, 02:41 PM #13
hmmm its cool but u cant see ur perks and ur points+ bullets etc...
04-01-2015, 04:59 AM #14
mamax
Haxor!
hey buddy can you give me VORPX DRIVER? i will be happy. thanks
04-01-2015, 05:00 AM #15
mamax
Haxor!
i need a VORPX DRIVER very badly Ninja

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo