Post: My Black Ops 2 edit for a RC! Feedback appreciated!
09-16-2014, 10:14 PM #1
Default Avatar
Flaymes
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I just uploaded a edit for a RC and am looking for some feedback! Thanks!

09-16-2014, 10:21 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Flaymes View Post
Hey guys, I just uploaded a edit for a RC and am looking for some feedback! Thanks!

Just looks like a BO2 theater clip with a filter and a very overused song, back to the drawing board imo :p
09-16-2014, 10:23 PM #3
Default Avatar
Flaymes
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
Just looks like a BO2 theater clip with a filter and a very overused song, back to the drawing board imo :p

Thanks for being honest. :/ was my first edit.
09-16-2014, 10:27 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Flaymes View Post
Thanks for being honest. :/ was my first edit.

NP, its worth being honest to people, otherwise whats the point in asking for feedback Smile

Edit: I suggest a lot of research in the community on editing and watching a few, I suggest BakerTuts's YT channel
09-16-2014, 10:33 PM #5
Default Avatar
Flaymes
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
NP, its worth being honest to people, otherwise whats the point in asking for feedback Smile

Edit: I suggest a lot of research in the community on editing and watching a few, I suggest BakerTuts's YT channel

I actually did put a whole ton of work into it haha. The muting, syncing the bullet sound to the gun (that wasn't game audio) haha ehh whatever u win some u lose some. Smile
09-29-2014, 06:33 PM #6
Teenage Modz
Do a barrel roll!
It was Ok Not Bad
10-02-2014, 07:27 AM #7
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Nice and simple!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo