02-11-2015, 05:01 AM #1
Vernoxx
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Personally I like every treyarch cod so hopefully they listen to the public not just pros and make a game with balance and make it fun.What do you guys think? Smile
02-11-2015, 08:12 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
I think they should take it back to the past, rather than futuristic. We've had enough of the "advanced" bullshit they're feeding us.

World at War 2 would be best suited for this next game in my opinion.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Mystery
02-11-2015, 08:25 PM #3
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
I agree with Natsu about having enough of the "Advanced" bullshit to some extent, But hopefully they can come up with their own theme since Treyarch/Activision Has already made 4 Call of duty games with the Whole World War based, Although i wouldn't mind to see it like World At war but with some more stuff and a whole re-vamp That tells a different story.
02-11-2015, 11:51 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
World at War 2 would be best suited for this next game in my opinion.

Yes it would reason be is there only like few old school games like that out at the moment mostly only for PC like Heroes and Generals and some others but if it happen it would give a real big kick to gaming for cod if cod want alot old school player to come back and atleast give it a play else the game will kill itself off more if it's not old school.

If anything they needa be money whore and do a remake for cod4 and waw on next gen so games are not hacked and people can enjoy legit remaster in 1080p or some shit lol
02-12-2015, 04:55 AM #5
One
At least I can fight
85% sure its going to be black ops 3. if 1 & 2 were so successful why not make a third?
02-12-2015, 10:25 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
overall I think that the more advanced call of duty is better and the advanced games like bo2 and advanced warfare has been more successful so I think they are gonna make a black ops 3 but it wont be called bo3 I think they might call it something else

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

Maverick
02-15-2015, 02:39 AM #7
Stunz
Former Staff
Black Ops 3 I hope.
02-17-2015, 07:18 PM #8
100% BO3. With it being one of the most successful titles and the overall hype for new Zombies; they wouldnt go with anything else.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo