04-05-2015, 05:45 PM #1
puform
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Ngu Smile Today i will you show you a easy way to steal emblems on black ops 2. First you will need a CFW so here's what you want to do. Change Your Name to the person you want to take the emblem from. Sign Out Of Psn Than You going to want to sign back in but while signing in spam the change name button on your RTM tool. Than just go to your own personal lobby than Change your name back. Now go to emblems than just copy and save. This is how you steal emblems on bo2 without doing the combination. Any Help? Add my bro on ps3 @Divuntay Hope This Help. Shiver

The following 10 users say thank you to puform for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, cruzthemaster, DrZepto, FearlessModz, MakaveliRe7urnz, MODSXLEADER, Shenmue, Kronos, xNoN-StoP-MoDz, Young Jedi

The following 3 users groaned at puform for this awful post:

Confusing, Jay NaStY, Pwnaggge
04-06-2015, 04:36 AM #2
MODSXLEADER
Pokemon Trainer
wow thanx
04-08-2015, 04:04 AM #3
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
Originally posted by puform View Post
Hello Ngu Smile Today i will you show you a easy way to steal emblems on black ops 2. First you will need a CFW so here's what you want to do. Change Your Name to the person you want to take the emblem from. Sign Out Of Psn Than You going to want to sign back in but while signing in spam the change name button on your RTM tool. Than just go to your own personal lobby than Change your name back. Now go to emblems than just copy and save. This is how you steal emblems on bo2 without doing the combination. Any Help? Add my bro on ps3 @Divuntay Hope This Help. Shiver

when i try to sign back in it stays saying connecting to server and it just stayed there
04-09-2015, 04:50 AM #4
puform
Haxor!
Add Divuntay for help.
04-11-2015, 02:29 AM #5
Damn it be cool if i could steal anybody's emblem after doing this instead of only one person. But thanks for the post bro Smile
04-11-2015, 02:31 AM #6
Hate
Space Ninja
Hello Ngu Smile Today i will you show you a easy way to steal emblems on black ops 2. First you will need a CFW so here's what you want to do. Change Your Name to the person you want to take the emblem from. Sign Out Of Psn Than You going to want to sign back in but while signing in spam the change name button on your RTM tool. Than just go to your own personal lobby than Change your name back. Now go to emblems than just copy and save. This is how you steal emblems on bo2 without doing the combination. Any Help? Add my bro on ps3 @Divuntay Hope This Help. Shiver

this will also copy their league rank too by the way
04-11-2015, 10:46 PM #7
Crumpp
Haxor!
I used this for the league rank :P there is a simpler way to copy another emblem, i'll edit this post with the video showing you how to do it once I find it Smile

The following user thanked Crumpp for this useful post:

puform
04-16-2015, 01:55 PM #8
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight

wow it works. thanks alotSmile
04-19-2015, 01:29 PM #9
xJado
Banned
Works!
04-19-2015, 02:21 PM #10
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
this is common scene. this tut is useless.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo