04-07-2015, 01:47 PM #1
Nex_Letum
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So there was apparently a new update released at some point yesterday. Now, before you all go getting your panties in a bunch, it's not an update like you would think, and I actually have yet to be affected by it. Driftor posted a video regarding a new update for BO2 where it appears they have put a couple social media marketing things in. See his video for more info. I know it is on Xbox, but as of yet, I have not been asked to update on PS3 and was wondering if anyone on PS3 has been asked to update or not. I am only concerned that the ps3 update is coming and that tools /etc. for 1.19 may no longer work correctly if/when ps3 gets the update.seb5594
04-11-2015, 08:05 AM #11
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Yes we dodged a bullet. But the last update was in November so don't be surprised if a real one is released.
04-12-2015, 12:14 PM #12
i do.
07-06-2015, 06:48 AM #13
Originally posted by Letum View Post
thank god

THANKS GOD? I NEED A FULL UPDATE CUZ FUCKING FROST ENGINE HAVE TO BE PATCHED Snail
Last edited by CuBaN-_-ViRuZ ; 07-06-2015 at 06:53 AM.
07-06-2015, 12:13 PM #14
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Letum View Post
So there was apparently a new update released at some point yesterday. Now, before you all go getting your panties in a bunch, it's not an update like you would think, and I actually have yet to be affected by it. Driftor posted a video regarding a new update for BO2 where it appears they have put a couple social media marketing things in. See his video for more info. I know it is on Xbox, but as of yet, I have not been asked to update on PS3 and was wondering if anyone on PS3 has been asked to update or not. I am only concerned that the ps3 update is coming and that tools /etc. for 1.19 may no longer work correctly if/when ps3 gets the update.seb5594

luckily it wasnt a full update Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo