05-19-2016, 04:46 PM #1
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have an idea for a new gamemode on bo2, I'm not exactly the worlds best coder, so I can't make it, but basically kind of like zombieland, with the money (maybe health) and a menu for everyone, and it's a race made of care packages and you get money to buy things in the menu by maybe getting to a flag first, killing another player in the race etc, build off the idea. (I'm thinking everyone should be separated, but still literally right next to eachother, otherwise they'll just kill each other instead of racing, maybe get rid of the weapons. again, like i said, build off the idea.

I hope this is posted in the right place :3

EDIT : maybe buy temporary speed boosts :3
05-19-2016, 05:16 PM #2
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by WWSASZ
I have an idea for a new gamemode on bo2, I'm not exactly the worlds best coder, so I can't make it, but basically kind of like zombieland, with the money (maybe health) and a menu for everyone, and it's a race made of care packages and you get money to buy things in the menu by maybe getting to a flag first, killing another player in the race etc, build off the idea. (I'm thinking everyone should be separated, but still literally right next to eachother, otherwise they'll just kill each other instead of racing, maybe get rid of the weapons. again, like i said, build off the idea.

I hope this is posted in the right place :3

EDIT : maybe buy temporary speed boosts :3

So.... A gamemode where you can race somebody?
And say.... If you reach the last location; you can purchase a gun and kill the other racers?
05-19-2016, 07:24 PM #3
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
So.... A gamemode where you can race somebody?
And say.... If you reach the last location; you can purchase a gun and kill the other racers?

that's more of a worst case scenario, than an idea, to be honest.

race an entire lobby, or just multiple players, not just someobody (if that would work), and maybe once they get to the last flag it kills everyone and the game ends, or teleports them where they spectate the other racers who haven't finished. like i said, build off the idea.
05-20-2016, 04:40 PM #4
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by WWSASZ
that's more of a worst case scenario, than an idea, to be honest.

race an entire lobby, or just multiple players, not just someobody (if that would work), and maybe once they get to the last flag it kills everyone and the game ends, or teleports them where they spectate the other racers who haven't finished. like i said, build off the idea.

Well game mode ideas will always be game mode ideas;
If you mod & want some help building the ideas sure, but if you don't create it, Im sure it won't be made.
It takes a lot of time & effort to create one
05-26-2016, 04:08 PM #5
It sounds great in my opinion

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo