09-25-2015, 02:47 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please don't take this and make some crap youtube video about this for views nor post this on any other website #findshityourself

Here is some info about Zombies, You must login or register to view this content. and his team, and also about Dr. Salim you have not seen anywhere else :p

It's number as each is a new string.

1. Rescue Dr. Salim
2. Interrogate Dr. Salim
3. Dr. Salim has been apprehended by Taylor's team. An Egyptian Army detachment will secure the area. Rescue Dr. Salim and ensure his safe extraction. Eliminate Taylor's team if necessary.
4. Track Down Taylor's Team
5. The staging location used by Taylor's team from Hall's memory has been identified as a Mobile Aquifer platform. Air support has been procured for this operation. Eliminate platform's air defenses, board the platform, and track down Taylor's team.
6. The location of Taylor's team from Hall's memory has been identified as a Mobile Aquifer platform. Air support has been procured for this operation. Eliminate platform's air defenses, board the platform, and [SOMETHING!].
7. Taylor and his team have been tracked to this area of operations. Be prepared to engage them if necessary.
8. Apprehend Taylor
9. Think back to how all this began. Take me to 2070: you're at Coalescence in Singapore's Undead Quarantine Zone investigating lost communication with Commander John Taylor and his team. Tell me what happened there. Be advised: hostile encounters with the undead are expected.
10. The end is near. Revisit Lotus Towers; John Taylor is working with a Cotardist Collective and plans to escape Cairo to open the gateway. Show me how you stop him… and how you try to stop me.
11. Tell me about Damien Bishop, the scientist who discovered the cure for Virus 61-15. Take me to when you first met. It's 2065; Bishop is taken hostage in Ethiopia. Assist Taylor's team with extraction.
12. Return to 2070. After your investigation of Coalescence, defensive perimeters for Undead Quarantine zones are compromised worldwide. WA Command is down as they attempt to stop the now rapidly spreading virus. Secure transport with contacts in the 54 Immortals and escape Singapore.
13. The Cosmic Silverback was defeated in Dead Ops, but now face the fury of his brother Cyber in Dead Ops II: Cyber's Avengening.
14. Taylor has turned himself in to the NRC. They have him detained in a holding cell in Lotus Towers, a densely populated civilian center. Locate and apprehend him.
15. Recall the first time you met John Taylor in 2065. Your training with the Undead Extermination Division is cut short when Command learns a Cotardist Collective plans to unleash Virus 61-15 across uninfected Zurich. Support John Taylor's team and prevent the attack.

Cyber in Dead Ops II Know what I mean
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:34 AM.

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

M0T1VAT10N
09-26-2015, 09:45 AM #2
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Dead Ops is back :troll:

i remember when everyone was mad as this arcade back in black ops 1 stare
09-26-2015, 11:32 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Wretch
Dead Ops is back :troll: