05-01-2010, 05:47 PM #1
Lotus321
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys knowing black ops is coming soon i want to hear your ideas on what game modes u like, (example) i think they should add a Pro mode! no perks no kill streaks! just plane skill from the players. what do u guys think?? what are u hoping for game types ?? : )
05-26-2010, 01:48 AM #20
I can just imagine it, HQ with NO EXPLOSIVES. A dream come true!
05-26-2010, 06:37 AM #21
Gaia
Former Staff
i just hope they have vehicles in it, that you can control, or there a mode where it only vehicles, and what +Ad Oxide said, a lobby for shotgun, etc, but your pro mode sounds awesome, testing people's skills
05-26-2010, 06:42 AM #22
Domov
Banned
Originally posted by xVii
A ProMod variant for the console would be one of the best things to happen to console gaming.

(Increased FPS, no perks, lower health, etc)

i agree but i cant see it happen on this i would like knife only
05-26-2010, 01:36 PM #23
a big team game with 28 players or so, where it splits up into 3-4 teamsi n tthe game ::y::
05-26-2010, 02:15 PM #24
MsM94
Do a barrel roll!
I want to see like demolition but after you blow it up you move to another demolition site. Also maybe like a game type where your team has like 100 lives then after you do the objective then you get more lives.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by aznrcool View Post
i just hope they have vehicles in it, that you can control, or there a mode where it only vehicles, and what +Ad Oxide said, a lobby for shotgun, etc, but your pro mode sounds awesome, testing people's skills

Ya vehicles deffinitly needs to be added. but you know what would also be cool custom online game lobbies where you pick your own map and rules then it waits for a certain amount of people to join for it to start.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo