05-01-2010, 07:47 PM #1
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are the things that i noticed while i was watching it :

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq3BwbhUEg8]YouTube - My Official COD Black Ops Analysis[/ame]

Thank or Rep if you found out things you didn't know.

Also subscribe ill be bringing more videos about COD BO in the future.
Last edited by oSoo JDM - ; 05-01-2010 at 08:15 PM.
05-02-2010, 01:43 AM #11
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
Originally posted by Woodie View Post
Yup and nice analysis. Also nice Pit Pup. I have had 3 pit bulls and they are so nice. I hate how people treat them like crap and make them fight to the death.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

LOL its not even made by IW... Maybe if they watch trailers it says Treyarch

Thanks. I hate people who ****ing abuse animals. Its inhuman and stupid. Why wont they just give em to me. I have no problem taking care of em pits =D

The following user thanked oSoo JDM - for this useful post:

S10
05-02-2010, 01:58 AM #12
Pro Killer
Level 1 Trustworthy
Looks Awesome
Can't Wait
05-02-2010, 03:00 AM #13
S10
TROLLN 1337
Originally posted by zOmG
Thanks. I hate people who ****ing abuse animals. Its inhuman and stupid. Why wont they just give em to me. I have no problem taking care of em pits =D

Yea i have had 3 or 4 of them.... There so nice. But like any other dog if you have another dog around yours they might fight. That has happened but not on purpose. But i lov'em to death...

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Heres one of my pit bulls that we used to have.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo