05-04-2010, 08:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i dont think it be good as mw2 i think cod5 was terable
05-04-2010, 07:57 PM #11
AKASNM
Gym leader
And so does your spelling OP.
By the way, love how you can judge a game off a 30 second trailer that doesn't show any gameplay. You must be a god or a psychic or something.
05-04-2010, 08:24 PM #12
MsM94
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jackster802 View Post
It was terrible to half the people cuz it was realistic. Besides MP40 and JUGG it was a very realistic FPS. I really enjoyed that game. So STFU

oooh settle down sir there is no need for that language

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

I think the game will actually be alright as long as they do a good job encrypting everything. I think they should be devoted to hire people to look for ways to hack and glitch the game so that they can get patches out in realtime and not allow everyone to leaderboard hack and glitch kill everyone. Also i think they should deffinitly add camos that was one of the things I didn't like about W@W...

Going back to the glitch kill_ I'm talking about all the under level glitches that were in w@w that allowed people to get ton's of kills with.

They also should definitly not add a Bootcamp in this game that was pretty much the leaderboard boost in W@W

Please add rep or thank my post if you enjoyed reading this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo