05-07-2010, 12:46 AM #1
Co2-UK
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please go to the following link and vote, also try to send/post this poll/link to as many people as you can so we can get the best results, if we get enough votes I will send it to Treyarch and they might do something about it

Please, please vote and spread the info to everyone on any other forums you go on and on the gaming networks you play on too

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Co2-UK for this useful post:

Mopp_94, Omniplasma
05-09-2010, 10:25 PM #20
BSLICER25
Black ops
i vote for vehcles it would be awesome
05-10-2010, 02:49 PM #21
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
BFBC2 is sick with all the vehicles but i think it should be a kill streak at like 11 or 12 kills but instead of it going where the game makes you go you have full control take it where you want and kill who who you want and instead of it being a time limit you go till you get shot down same thing for a tank...jeeps an atv's or w/e could just be there no guns on them only your primary gun you can shoot....and back to the helicopters go play BFBC2 its hard as hell to use helicopters you wouldnt get that many kills trust me and no one on the same team can call in air suppourt till the other players is gone same with tanks but you could have 1 tank and 1 chopper out at the same time but 2 different people but no more then that and have it all killstreaks that would be awesome
05-11-2010, 04:15 AM #22
I_AM_3PIC
You talkin to me?
I would like to see some vehicals but no vehicals that take 3 shots with a rocket launcher
05-11-2010, 10:30 AM #23
DELEX-GODLESS
Vault dweller
i think a jeep with an open top would be ok as long as people can shoot you out of it but tanks are a paine in the arse
05-11-2010, 12:35 PM #24
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
ground vehicals no, unless open from behind and vunerable to small arms fire.
I would like chopper gunner killstreak, but if you are killed on the ground, it ends.
05-11-2010, 01:55 PM #25
weaponless vehicles... Helis with no guns. Quads with 2 seats. Jeeps. I don't think this would unbalance it and would add another game mechanic.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo