05-08-2010, 08:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone else think that you'll be able to akimbo stuff like pistols when this comes out? IMO it was a very useful thing to do to stuff like deagles, Nice to take out commando and stuff but keep stuff like akimbo shotguns or pistols (shotgun as primary and akimbo takes out secondary slot Winky Winky ) Your opinion on akimbo for this game?
05-09-2010, 04:14 AM #11
Originally posted by 96 View Post
Thats kinda stupid i mean why would you take scavenger out? We need something like bandolier or scavenger otherwise the games going to suck. Like you get 60 bullets with an ak, after a couple kills your fucced on ammo.

Scavenger and OMA = Noob Tubes?

Bandalier is fine if grenade launchers are perks again.
05-09-2010, 04:40 AM #12
Originally posted by MAN View Post
i think they should make it to where you have to pick up the second pistol off the ground. that would be better. but it has to be the same pistol

good idea?

yup very much agreed

The following user thanked TheiRack for this useful post:

music__MAN
05-09-2010, 04:49 AM #13
Originally posted by MAN View Post
i think they should make it to where you have to pick up the second pistol off the ground. that would be better. but it has to be the same pistol

good idea?

i completely agree with thisClaps

The following user thanked Cpt.Hayden for this useful post:

music__MAN
05-09-2010, 05:10 AM #14
Yeah akimbo is great, because yes it is powerful but the accuracy rate makes it weak at the same time so it evens out. No problem with it at all.
05-10-2010, 01:55 AM #15
Illmatic_96
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JoKeStReaK View Post
Scavenger and OMA = Noob Tubes?

Bandalier is fine if grenade launchers are perks again.

Yea i feel what your sayin. OMA + scavenger and noob tubes is gay. I dont like scavenger for the noob tube thing. I dont even use noob tubes. As long as theres something in the game that gives you more ammo for your GUN then idc it will be fine with me.
05-10-2010, 06:19 AM #16
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
Black ops will not be anything like mw2 trust me
05-10-2010, 12:00 PM #17
kleszyk
Big Daddy
I'm not saying yes but look at the front cover pic for black ops and you will see a solder holding 2 M1911 pistols....:scared:

but I wont jump to conclusions, its there game so we can only hope for the best.
05-10-2010, 02:35 PM #18
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
i think there should be scavenger but not every kill drops the little bag maybe like every 4th or 5th kill in a row and akimbo pistols is alright with me wether you pick them up or just use 2 all the time but it shouldn't be an attachment it should be a perk
05-10-2010, 06:03 PM #19
Originally posted by 96 View Post
Thats kinda stupid i mean why would you take scavenger out? We need something like bandolier or scavenger otherwise the games going to suck. Like you get 60 bullets with an ak, after a couple kills your fucced on ammo.

I'm sure some form of bandolier will return as perk or attachment... But infinite ammo like scavenger & OMA provides will not return.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo