05-08-2010, 08:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone else think that you'll be able to akimbo stuff like pistols when this comes out? IMO it was a very useful thing to do to stuff like deagles, Nice to take out commando and stuff but keep stuff like akimbo shotguns or pistols (shotgun as primary and akimbo takes out secondary slot Winky Winky ) Your opinion on akimbo for this game?
05-08-2010, 09:14 PM #2
Adrian.
PLAYING HALO 4 NIGGA
Originally posted by Rain View Post
Does anyone else think that you'll be able to akimbo stuff like pistols when this comes out? IMO it was a very useful thing to do to stuff like deagles, Nice to take out commando and stuff but keep stuff like akimbo shotguns or pistols (shotgun as primary and akimbo takes out secondary slot Winky Winky ) Your opinion on akimbo for this game?

well treyarch hates cheap stuff and stuff that piss people off and akimbo is just that cause it would always piss me off in Mw2. hopefully they keep akimbo and dual guns out because those were just ridiculous and there was no point in adding those....
05-08-2010, 09:17 PM #3
Originally posted by xII
well treyarch hates cheap stuff and stuff that piss people off and akimbo is just that cause it would always piss me off in Mw2. hopefully they keep akimbo and dual guns out because those were just ridiculous and there was no point in adding those....

I agree akimbo machine pistols and such are ridiculouse, And possibley shotguns but it what gave the deagle its use.
05-08-2010, 09:26 PM #4
Adrian.
PLAYING HALO 4 NIGGA
Originally posted by Rain View Post
I agree akimbo machine pistols and such are ridiculouse, And possibley shotguns but it what gave the deagle its use.

lol i love how were quoting all of each others posts. but the CoD4 deagle wasnt akimbo and it was sick
05-08-2010, 09:30 PM #5
Originally posted by xII
lol i love how were quoting all of each others posts. but the CoD4 deagle wasnt akimbo and it was sick

Still, The MW2 deagle is meant to be akimbo otherwise you'll loose 90% of your fire fights to someone useing a M9 or magnum.
05-08-2010, 09:39 PM #6
They most definitely won't... The Lead MP designer said things like OMA, Scavenger & Akimbo will not return. & Will most likely only have pistols & launchers as secondaries. He said stuff like that takes away the excitement of running out of ammo & having to own with a secondary til you can replace it. secondaries should not be as powerful as primary. Akimbo just makes them to powerful.

The following user thanked I_0wn_c0re_n00b for this useful post:

juddylovespizza
05-08-2010, 10:57 PM #7
Illmatic_96
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by n00b View Post
They most definitely won't... The Lead MP designer said things like OMA, Scavenger & Akimbo will not return. & Will most likely only have pistols & launchers as secondaries. He said stuff like that takes away the excitement of running out of ammo & having to own with a secondary til you can replace it. secondaries should not be as powerful as primary. Akimbo just makes them to powerful.

Thats kinda stupid i mean why would you take scavenger out? We need something like bandolier or scavenger otherwise the games going to suck. Like you get 60 bullets with an ak, after a couple kills your fucced on ammo.
05-08-2010, 11:19 PM #8
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
i like the akimbo weapons [well some of them like the usp are good but model akimbo are rubbish after the patch anyone agree??
05-08-2010, 11:24 PM #9
Console
Keepin it real
pistols are ok akimbo, but not machine pistols or submachine guns.
05-09-2010, 03:50 AM #10
music__MAN
Do a barrel roll!
i think they should make it to where you have to pick up the second pistol off the ground. that would be better. but it has to be the same pistol

good idea?

The following 2 users say thank you to music__MAN for this useful post:

iwipemy, Octavia

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo