05-15-2010, 11:05 AM #1
de69
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Who's going to camp?

Who alsways camps?
Last edited by de69 ; 05-23-2010 at 09:31 AM.
05-15-2010, 11:53 PM #11
BubbaBBQ_JR
Who’s Jim Erased?
im goin to dance around in Black Ops
05-15-2010, 11:58 PM #12
Camping is not the thing to worry about, HACKING is the thing we need to worry about.
Last edited by Travis ; 05-16-2010 at 02:23 AM.
05-15-2010, 11:58 PM #13
Realistically, they won't prevent a person for standing still for 30 seconds, the game will be massively flawed by it.
05-16-2010, 01:29 AM #14
Originally posted by SchaffinOSX View Post
I'd like to see where you got that information. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I simply don't see how they intend to enact such a program.

He won't provide reputable proof cause they're not implementing it this so called "program"...

Back on topic, I Rush & take things slow when I get to hot points. I hate campers with a passion... on a 6 kill streak & run past a dark corner & 1 bullet comes from the darkness to kill me. That said, I find success when I camp. But my hatred turns to mere annoyance if your actually definding something or @least running around in a 20-30 ft area.
05-16-2010, 02:00 AM #15
xVii-
Big Sister
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
Although I agree about the timer, I believe that camping can be fixed. If the K/D leaderboard was removed, there would be no competition to who could be the biggest noob and camp and entire game, just to go a precious 5-0. Also, if the killstreaks were changed back to the traditional 3,5,7, or something similar, there would be no inclination to camp, as most people can manage to get a 3 kill streak. Also, in objective game-types such as Domination or Search and Destroy, the reward for being a "team player" needs to be increased. Doing so will result in people becoming less kill obsessed, and thus killing out KD whores.

I hope they take out the kills leaderboard. So many people, including me most of the time, go purely for a higher k/d, forget that it's just a game, and most importantly, forget to have fun. They should either take out the kills leaderboard alltogether, or make a more complex leaderboard system, such as in BFBC2. In BFBC2, people don't care about their k/d as much as they do about winning and completing objectives. If treyarch can make a leaderboard system like this, I personally would have more fun, since my k/d wouldn't matter to me anymore.
05-16-2010, 02:22 AM #16
Originally posted by xVii
I hope they take out the kills leaderboard. So many people, including me most of the time, go purely for a higher k/d, forget that it's just a game, and most importantly, forget to have fun. They should either take out the kills leaderboard alltogether, or make a more complex leaderboard system, such as in BFBC2. In BFBC2, people don't care about their k/d as much as they do about winning and completing objectives. If treyarch can make a leaderboard system like this, I personally would have more fun, since my k/d wouldn't matter to me anymore.

Oh I get what you're saying. Take out the kill leaderboards, so there is only score and wins. Without kills counting toward their rank in the world people would probably focus on getting a higher score and winning. Good idea Smile Then they could add K/D to that menu in the barracks that tells you your stats. Although me and my friends compare K/D and my friends would probably lie about theirs :(
05-16-2010, 02:28 AM #17
xVii-
Big Sister
Originally posted by Travis
Oh I get what you're saying. Take out the kill leaderboards, so there is only score and wins. Without kills counting toward their rank in the world people would probably focus on getting a higher score and winning. Good idea Smile Then they could add K/D to that menu in the barracks that tells you your stats. Although me and my friends compare K/D and my friends would probably lie about theirs :(

Exactly Smile Either take it out altogether, make it so only you can see it, or just make the leaderboards more focused on other aspects of the game. This way there'd be less campers, and less people using nooby tactics, like only noob-tubing, because those people would be focused on winning.
05-16-2010, 05:53 AM #18
XitsBooX
< ^ > < ^ >
noooo i hate camperssss
05-19-2010, 03:06 PM #19
de69
Banned
Originally posted by MAN View Post
you should make this a poll. that would be better.

i will not camp. i hate it. its so boring

I don't think it's possible to make a poll after you made the thread ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo