05-27-2010, 06:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i love nazi zombies!! that will be the only way i would buy this game!! what about u
05-28-2010, 12:51 PM #11
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
well as long as the MP sounds like it will be fun and they put alot of cool stuff in it then i will probably buy it even without zombies b/c i think the SP looks pretty cool so as long as they get the MP right i think they wont even need zombies b/c no one will want to get off the MP
05-28-2010, 04:29 PM #12
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Nazi Zombies was a great addition to Call of Duty: World at War in my opinion, but, it is not the only reason I liked the game. It provided a 'different' form of entertainment that we had not seen in a Call of Duty game before, allowing us to have quite a bit of fun that we hadn't anticipated.

I'm very excited for Call of Duty: Black Ops, because I think it sounds great, and that the developers (Treyarch) are doing a great job in making the game stand out among the series, rather than simply following Infinity Ward's trends.

Will I be happy if Black Ops has something similar to World at War's Nazi Zombies? Certainly! I will however, buy the game regardless.

The following user thanked schaffinosx for this useful post:

05-28-2010, 07:20 PM #13
Originally posted by Stefy View Post
Na I dont think so, I play always zombie and i never go bored! In mp i get alot of nervous for campers and nerds also in mp the maps are always the same too

Ok I see. You'd rather play on one map on zombies than playing on 16 different maps on multiplayer. That makes so much sense to me now.
05-29-2010, 01:09 AM #14
Stefy
Punk Princess
Originally posted by Travis
Ok I see. You'd rather play on one map on zombies than playing on 16 different maps on multiplayer. That makes so much sense to me now.

You did not understand perfectly, the problem are not the maps but the obsessed people in mp, camping, using glitches ect ect ect so its better for me play with friends in zombie talkin' having fun ect then go in mp and get nervous ruinin' my day for the kids ^^
05-29-2010, 12:55 PM #15
AKASNM
Gym leader
I'd pay em not to make it if it ment getting away from MW2 bullshit.

So yea, I would.
05-29-2010, 01:29 PM #16
Originally posted by Stefy View Post
You did not understand perfectly, the problem are not the maps but the obsessed people in mp, camping, using glitches ect ect ect so its better for me play with friends in zombie talkin' having fun ect then go in mp and get nervous ruinin' my day for the kids ^^

That shit only happens in MW2. Which this game isn't going to be like at all. Atleast I really, really hope it isn't. I don't think Treyarch will screw this up though. IN TREYARCH WE TRUST!
05-29-2010, 01:47 PM #17
Jordan1425
iNCOGNITO™
what do vetcong zombies sound like.......

domah i want da dog!!!!
05-29-2010, 03:22 PM #18
Stefy
Punk Princess
Originally posted by Travis
That shit only happens in MW2. Which this game isn't going to be like at all. Atleast I really, really hope it isn't. I don't think Treyarch will screw this up though. IN TREYARCH WE TRUST!

YH TRUE! Im so pissed off about MW2 That i started to hate the mp mode xd
05-29-2010, 06:00 PM #19
Marte
Music is Dead
zombies is fun I will probably buy it unless I get to addicted to fallout new vegas. lol treyarch hopefully knows what to do this time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo