08-10-2010, 01:48 PM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Instead of moaning and ranting in your own threads, let it all be posted here.

From now on, rant threads will be closed unless they're essays or something that took actual time unlike, "Dis game gunna blow. Go IW!"

Thanks for your compliance guys.Smile!

The following 4 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

AKASNM, Jake_ENG, PENNSTATE, rockym56
08-12-2010, 10:56 PM #20
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
No beta!!!!!!
08-13-2010, 12:26 AM #21
HOST Lee
IM A AWESOME
I've Still Got A Boner Over This Game.

The following user thanked HOST Lee for this useful post:

jsdjeff
08-13-2010, 08:52 PM #22
my complaint is that its not out yet=D=D
08-13-2010, 10:12 PM #23
Cpt.ATo
Error… Cat invasion!
BLACK OPS IS GOING to SUCK
08-14-2010, 01:14 AM #24
You people are obviously ignorant fools this game just reeks terriblness. Do you not remember last summer and fall, the whole orgasm waiting for the shit load that was given to us. This literally looks like the same thing when you look at both trailers. I almost garuantee a fail with this game. MARK MY WORDS. People will refer to this thread in december, because they have literally taken out all of the stuff that was actually good in the game and are replacing it with more shit....my 2 cents.:dance:

The following user thanked JLeon212 for this useful post:

aric
08-14-2010, 05:06 AM #25
zakaria
Trap Spawner
I kinda agree with the above post. I can already see things in this game which will provoke soooo many flaws.
RC Cars, do you remember how often UAV's were collected in CoD4?
RC Cars will be everywhere..
Camera Spikes will provoke more camping.
Custom killstreaks in itself will provoke more camping.
Theres Commando.. (To some extent, check lunge of ballistic knife on backstab.)

But the guns take alot more bullets to kill someone which is a good thingSmile
08-14-2010, 09:09 PM #26
Mwest
Haxor!
i think im the only person that thinks treyarch is lame ..=/

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by JLeon212 View Post
You people are obviously ignorant fools this game just reeks terriblness. Do you not remember last summer and fall, the whole orgasm waiting for the shit load that was given to us. This literally looks like the same thing when you look at both trailers. I almost garuantee a fail with this game. MARK MY WORDS. People will refer to this thread in december, because they have literally taken out all of the stuff that was actually good in the game and are replacing it with more shit....my 2 cents.:dance:

utook the words right out my mouth lol
08-14-2010, 09:09 PM #27
Sup_Im_Onion
I do it coz im BORED
Originally posted by The
Instead of moaning and ranting in your own threads, let it all be posted here.

From now on, rant threads will be closed unless they're essays or something that took actual time unlike, "Dis game gunna blow. Go IW!"

Thanks for your compliance guys.Smile!

This thread is so lame, why the **** are you making a thread for all the trolls to hate? this makes no ****ing sense, and dont even bother answering, i just wanted u to know how lame this is.

The following 2 users say thank you to Sup_Im_Onion for this useful post:

djcrisp, Louis_-_95
08-14-2010, 09:33 PM #28
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Originally posted by Onion View Post
This thread is so lame, why the **** are you making a thread for all the trolls to hate? this makes no ****ing sense, and dont even bother answering, i just wanted u to know how lame this is.

Thanks for being so civilized when posting.
I made this to prevent these, "trolls" from invading the regular forums and making their own threads. Also, I haven't seen a single troll post in here.

You need an attitude adjustment sir, I suggest you get one real quickly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo