Post: Cheating, Hacking or Boosting NOT POSSIBLE (ull get BANNED!)
09-03-2010, 11:43 AM #1
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
Anti-cheating measures the most stringent the series has seen
Call Of Duty: Black Ops' online director Dan Bunting has told NowGamer that the exploitation of glitches to boost XP has "diminished the reputation of the franchise in a lot of people's eyes."

Bunting insists, however, that anti-cheating measures in Call Of Duty: Black Ops will be the most stringent the COD series has ever seen.

“Cheating won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer”

"We have a lot of anti-cheating, anti-boosting stuff going on behind the scenes, so we are monitoring that," Bunting assured us. "We're going to have a very heavy hand in the online security of our game."

"We're taking it very seriously. We had an engineer dedicated pretty much from the start of the project to it."

Cheaters won't be able to hack their hardware to get around this either claims Bunting, "If people hack their hardware, we've got the ability to detect that and report them to Sony or Microsoft."

So there you have: cheating in Black Ops won't pay. It'll just bring down the ban hammer on you.

You must login or register to view this content.

Source - You must login or register to view this content.

ALL THE NOOBS SAID NO THANKS!

Originally posted by Munky View Post
Starting at 3:00 he talks about a reporting system, its a interview with Dan Suarez a producer for Black Ops. It also shows camo and talks about other thingsl

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIyACm8irE]YouTube - Black Ops Interview with Dan Suarez Part 1[/ame]

ALL YOU NOOBS SAYING THEY CANT STOP ME FROM BOOSTING & SHIT LIKE THAT HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING DO YOU THING TREYARCH ARE GONNA LET THIS ONE GO HA HA DON'T THINK SO (THE ABILITY TO JOIN A RANKED LOBBY OR GAME IN PROGRESS FROM FRIEND INVITE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE SO TELL ME NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BOOST ?)
Last edited by shawry ; 09-06-2010 at 12:05 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to shawry for this useful post:

_Reaper_, .Robot, 3arc, Ameht!, BiGbAlLiN123, EJ94c, FcukNextGenBord, FourzerotwoFAILS, Friday15, i Red Bull, iThenrik, KillaPwner, M_OK, MerXz, NoobfromDK, Pro-Green, River J, Strikers, SUPERIMIAINI, Thristle, travman999, TrytoYOLO, xVii-, zeusthunder10
09-08-2010, 10:20 PM #110
a694ufreeak
Do a barrel roll!
i think thread starter is trollinn :carling:
09-11-2010, 08:00 PM #111
oSoo JDM -
Eat, Sleep, JDM
Originally posted by a694ufreeak View Post
i think thread starter is trollinn :carling:

It sure has
09-11-2010, 08:04 PM #112
Trey arch is going to do a great job with this game, I think its going to blow mw2 out the water
09-11-2010, 08:15 PM #113
Originally posted by vladieboi View Post
Hope you get ran over by a truck for ruining our game.

On the other part, I don't think It'll be that hard to get to the max prestige, considering the max level is 50 Cool Man (aka Tustin)

In MW (1, Not 2.) I got to 55 in half a day, but considering black ops will have some sort of "play 24 hours before prestige" I'll just let it in a private match Cool Man (aka Tustin)

lol before you moan at hit for boostin does it affect you? NO so y u criticising it just because u jealous that he can spend £1300 on 3
PS3's its his money and his life it got nothing to do with you
09-11-2010, 08:44 PM #114
Gary-
Banned
Just by looking at the thread name, I don't want to look at your thread because I can tell your grammar is terrible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo