10-16-2010, 07:59 PM #1
Mr.Kane
Greatness
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know demolition is confirmed as a game type in black ops. in mw2 there is only final kill cams in FFA TDM and S&Awesome face because they all show the last kill of the game, looks like black ops will show you the last kill of a demolition as well. watch the video and it will say final killcam at the end. i am sure this is a demo because it is a 2-0 win, if they have gone the mw2 way for the wins that is. to many kills for it to be a search + he spawns so its not that.

You must login or register to view this content.!
10-16-2010, 08:02 PM #2
ho ever got the last kill and the game ends it will show the guy's last kill of the game
10-16-2010, 08:03 PM #3
I saw that too! Time ran out, but he got the kill seconds before it ran out and it showed the final killcam still. I was pretty excited about that. Happy I'm pretty sure it will be for all gametypes, not just demolition. It must show the last kill under any circumstance.
10-16-2010, 08:04 PM #4
EZeeH
Bounty hunter
i was like this when i saw the final killcam Eek
10-16-2010, 08:05 PM #5
Dan0692
Molestation Enthusiast
That's a good point actually I didn't realise. I haven't played MW2 for so long I forgot which game modes Final Killcam was on Smile
10-16-2010, 08:34 PM #6
Mr.Kane
Greatness
thanks guys, at least i found something good. kinda makes me think i got a thanked post for the drop shotting and not this one? not saying thank it saying why did i get a thanked post?
10-16-2010, 09:04 PM #7
Newfie
Former super mod
From my knowlodge it will show the last killcam for every gamemode. So it's not the game winning kill it's just showing the last kill that happened.
10-16-2010, 09:13 PM #8
Yeah in MW2 it was "Game winning Kill" in BO its "Final Killcam" so im guessing it will show for every game mode
10-17-2010, 09:51 AM #9
Mr.Kane
Greatness
i never said it was the game winning kill, just a final killcam. I know i wanted this as me and my cousin talked about this about 3 months ago, cause we jump of stuff and try be cocky with snipers, we have had some sick killcams but no one see's them.
10-17-2010, 11:28 AM #10
grim-reaper
Vault dweller
record your games ftw,

oh you'll be able to show anyways, with the built in feature to record your games in BO

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo