Post: Default Classes.
10-25-2010, 11:35 PM #1
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfU9stjpaA&feature=sub]YouTube - B. Ops: Default Classes[/ame]
Not my video. Full credit to the one who upped it. If you're curious about the default classes :black: I'm 99% sure this is confirmed.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
10-26-2010, 05:17 PM #20
RaCoOn
Bounty hunter
Nice post thanks but M16 as a default class!? Erm... oh dear. =D
10-26-2010, 08:18 PM #21
scopedandshot
Do a barrel roll!
I'm def gonna use the M16. I can't wait to purchase shit though!!!
10-28-2010, 05:16 AM #22
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Hey Quick, if you find a vid. of what the perks would be I'd appreciate it.


I'd have to put 20 videos for at least some decent gameplays of each perk. I've found the attack dogs, chopper gunner, and 3 killcams of someone using a gunship. The gunship looks kinda crappy. You can only shoot the guns, and it takes a while to kill someone. No red Box target either. I'll post them up over the weekends, too much crap to do for school.
10-28-2010, 05:21 AM #23
RavagedBoom
Sing My Guitar
Great Post.
10-28-2010, 05:30 AM #24
Legend2memba
Pokemon Trainer
M16 all the way!!!
10-28-2010, 05:58 AM #25
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by QuicKxReFLeXx View Post
I'd have to put 20 videos for at least some decent gameplays of each perk. I've found the attack dogs, chopper gunner, and 3 killcams of someone using a gunship. The gunship looks kinda crappy. You can only shoot the guns, and it takes a while to kill someone. No red Box target either. I'll post them up over the weekends, too much crap to do for school.


Thank ya. :]
10-28-2010, 02:50 PM #26
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Wait, no more Shotgun Secondaries?

no thank god...
10-28-2010, 10:50 PM #27
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Thank ya. :]


Check the Black Ops gameplay section. Someone posted a video showing ALL of the killstreaks of gameplay. I'll try and find a video with all the perks in it.
10-28-2010, 11:21 PM #28
.....

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo