(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
let's say you can unlock any 3 as soon as you get the game.
what would your three killstreaks of choice be?
Spy Plane - Mortar Team - Valkyrie Rockets
^ those would be mine.
they're unreasonably hard to get
and the SP would help get my streak started.
I'm thinking of having spy plane, napalm strike and either mortar team/rolling thunder because if I die I can get another 3 kills for another spy plane then use the other 2 ks effectively
the kills that you get with a killstreak will also not add to your total killstreak. so for dogs you need to make 11 kills yourself, not a few kills and do the rest with killstreak rewards.
RC-XD, Napalm Strike, Valkyrie Rockets (These look really great). I based my set up off TDM because this is the game mode I'm going to play non-stop until like Prestige 10. This is a good set up for pretty much guaranteed kills.